Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7495.jpg
[

Great display!
But do you have closer pics of your Batman Returns? where does it come from?

That's a custom. It doesn't hold up to close scrutiny, so I prefer to keep the camera at a distance. :lol

I forget the name of the guy that made him. I think it was Wayne something. He's just a place holder until Hot Toys makes one.

That's a custom. It doesn't hold up to close scrutiny, so I prefer to keep the camera at a distance. :lol

I forget the name of the guy that made him. I think it was Wayne something. He's just a place holder until Hot Toys makes one.

1/6 Henry Wayne Batman Returns

022.jpg

1217645937.jpg

The batman returns Bats looks like a nice figure.
The big thing I see is the huge gap in the face since the faceplate seems to be little.
Can you put one of the HT Keaton faceplates in there to fill the gap?

1/6 Henry Wayne Batman Returns

022.jpg

1217645937.jpg

Hey! Those are my Batman Returns figures! I just recognized the picture. Batman takes some futzing to get it to look half as good as the Hot Toys figure. Would really like to see Hot Toys tackle these characters sometime in 2014...

Just got a BESTA! Testing out the white first, may get a black/brown as well to see how that one looks w/ lighting. I'm still trying to figure out how to organize the shelves and where to put each figure, but I took a quick shot of it for the time being. Things will definitely be moved around so that you could see all the figures through the windows and not have to bend down as it is currently with the half glass shelf. (Apologies, camera focus is broken, future photos will be better :slap) Cheers!

The batman returns Bats looks like a nice figure.
The big thing I see is the huge gap in the face since the faceplate seems to be little.
Can you put one of the HT Keaton faceplates in there to fill the gap?

It's actually a removable cowl with a tiny little Bruce Wayne head inside. :lol

Where can I get those posters mag?

I just printed them off. They are slipped inside 6 x 9 sleeves. I got the sleeves from Cocoboloboy here, but I'm sure you could find them on line.

Hey! Those are my Batman Returns figures! I just recognized the picture. Batman takes some futzing to get it to look half as good as the Hot Toys figure. Would really like to see Hot Toys tackle these characters sometime in 2014...

Is the Penguin a kit?

Just got a BESTA! Testing out the white first, may get a black/brown as well to see how that one looks w/ lighting. I'm still trying to figure out how to organize the shelves and where to put each figure, but I took a quick shot of it for the time being. Things will definitely be moved around so that you could see all the figures through the windows and not have to bend down as it is currently with the half glass shelf. (Apologies, camera focus is broken, future photos will be better :slap) Cheers!

If I could recommend something, bring the glass shelf down a peg or 2. Also bring the bottom figures forward. That way, the figures on the glass shelves won't get lost in the shadows. I hope this made sense

If I could recommend something, bring the glass shelf down a peg or 2. Also bring the bottom figures forward. That way, the figures on the glass shelves won't get lost in the shadows. I hope this made sense

Agreed. Looking at it from the front, the heads of the top figures are blocked by the door, so I'm probably gonna move it down about 2-3 pegs or so. Thanks!

Yeah I have changed my shelf heights a few times on my Besta. I got some INREDA LED light strips in mine: https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50165404/

DSCF2192_zpsa1ff1a69.jpg

DSCF2195_zps42404744.jpg

DSCF2196_zpscd249a41.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF2195_zps42404744.jpg
    DSCF2195_zps42404744.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 639
Don't you guys worry about the sweater staining Bane's body?

Mine did that a few months back buddy but I managed to get 99.9% of it removed and then I put the sweater straight back on him. Pics are in the Bane thread somewhere.

So yeah it does stain if you are worried about it.

Back