Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these iminime pieces

IMG-0186.jpg

IMG-0218.jpg

IMG-0213.jpg

Plenty more pics in my collection thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4880160&postcount=1115
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4880177&postcount=1116

Alright, I want to bash a BW but can't make up my mind. So did a little photoshopping. Or at least tried to.

E618C5EC-524C-4CEA-84A2-C2F21A7A0B3B-2330-0000029E4E07604F.jpg

I really like this last one but it's kind of hard to tell how the suit is with the damn collar flared out.

Which do you all think is better? N please don't say Kato is best. I can only dream of having that suit.

DSC_0330.jpg

This is how it looks in person, I like it but have since ordered a Black suit off evilbay.

Gonna use this suit for a Dent.

Alright, I want to bash a BW but can't make up my mind. So did a little photoshopping. Or at least tried to.

D486A354-9148-4856-A055-5EF98B0BF9B6-2330-0000029E5080139A.jpg

E618C5EC-524C-4CEA-84A2-C2F21A7A0B3B-2330-0000029E4E07604F.jpg

I really like this last one but it's kind of hard to tell how the suit is with the damn collar flared out.
E99EA5E7-8486-409D-932C-358B7C2A6376-2330-0000029E4F55AD68.jpg

Which do you all think is better? N please don't say Kato is best. I can only dream of having that suit.

They all suck. Go with the knock off MIB suit.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/ZYTOYS-1-6-...2739?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ab7387e23

Miles better than the **** you have posted. :lol

Sorry grayskull, don't want my BW Bash to look like a limo driver or like he's at a funeral. The MIB suit is nice though.

Sorry grayskull, don't want my BW Bash to look like a limo driver or like he's at a funeral. The MIB suit is nice though.

I'm patiently waiting on someone to find a nice 1/6 suit that isn't 600$ :lol Hopefully a winner is found before DX12 ships.

Oh god I hope so too :pray:

Anyway here's my stuff. Don't have anything from Hot Toys yet but I have DX12 and Catwoman preordered :yess:

Batman_Collection.jpg

Batman_TDK_2.jpg

Batman_Joker.jpg

batman_Batpod_Tumbler.jpg

Love all the accessories you picked up to go with your Batman and Joker. I don’t have any Batman sixth scale figures yet and I’m curious where you got that pneumatic mangler and if its sixth scale? The only one I know of came with the Hot Toys MMS67 Batman but it had the gauntlet attached and I don’t know if it was removable or not.

Is that scarf black?

Can you describe the little white tie pin? How is it attached, and what does it look like? (Just a round/spherical piece of white plastic?)

The scarf is a very dark green velvet - unfortunately the picture doesn't capture that. I'll try to take another.

The white pin is actually like a small swarovski crystal. So its not exactly circular, more hexagonal in shape. Sachiel posted some stills from BB suggesting that it should in fact be green as well.

Love all the accessories you picked up to go with your Batman and Joker. I don’t have any Batman sixth scale figures yet and I’m curious where you got that pneumatic mangler and if its sixth scale? The only one I know of came with the Hot Toys MMS67 Batman but it had the gauntlet attached and I don’t know if it was removable or not.

That figure is actually 13" and not 12". So the mangler is too big for a 1/6 figure.

Awesome! but has to be said: Belt mod or GTFO :lecture

Joker looks good with that upward light - highlights the positives on the likeness I think

Thanks man! I'll try to see if I can mod the belt if not it doesn't bother me too much. The joker is a hundred times better in hand. Amazing too underrated highly recommended to all who love the batman figure they're a great duo

Batman's socks are showing.

Loving joker in that pic though.

Batmans socks? Not sure I'm following...but thanks about the joker man he is so impressive and kindof hard to capture its impressiveness with a picture in hand it's astonishing

Back