Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gordon through the years.... lol
DSC_0032-3.jpg

DSC_0030-2.jpg

DSC_0034-1.jpg

So happy my first Iminime figure.. now I just wish someone would sell me a Raz..

nicely done pics kicker :clap :rotfl an big :hi5:to the pussycats almost miss their post on the other page :lol

Last edited:
Getting to know my DSLR better - a few of my custom figures:

bruce1c.jpg

medix1a.jpg

gordon1b.jpg

ras1a.jpg

Eventually, I'll get around to photographing the rest of my line up and starting a collection thread. :lol

Who did the painting on the medicowl, penny worth?

It looks like it's been paintbrushed instead of airbrushed since the stroke of the brush is visible.

MonkeyRobotMaster did the paint work. And yeah, the brush strokes kinda kill it especially up close with a nice camera :slap
Full repaint is still on my to-do list....:impatient:

You know, after seeing Kicker773's great pics of the HT Gordon and the Iminime Gordon side by side, I am really swaying towards giving Hot Toys the better likeness. Amazing, without taking anything away from Iminime.

You know, after seeing Kicker773's great pics of the HT Gordon and the Iminime Gordon side by side, I am really swaying towards giving Hot Toys the better likeness. Amazing, without taking anything away from Iminime.

Yeah, I know everyones crazy about the Iminime sculpt but I think the HT sculpt is better. The Iminime sculpt looks like Gordon after he gained 15lbs and has poofy hair. Still a nice sculpt though.

Back