Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0061.jpg

You brunch of wealthy mofos!

Crashing the party with my poor folks collection. lmao!

$15 Mattel ftw!!

37053_394553310595659_118753150_n.jpg

481167_394691813915142_1588547203_n.jpg

552958_394691847248472_1727149300_n.jpg

398799_403074479743542_2050261629_n.jpg

Not much, but not bad for only being in this particular hobby for about two weeks :D

f24bf17d.jpg

I just got into this a little over a month ago and I still have 0 lol 2 weeks and you have all those! Kudos :clap Once September, maybe Oct rolls around I should have hopefully 1 of the 4 of those for my collection (Begins Batman). Tumbler will be my first piece which is why I don't have any others. $$$

My Batman collection is currently the same as my girlfriend, nonexistent :lol but an aggressive expansion is soon to come

Last edited:
Have just moved house and thought it would be great to do a kind of timeline of my collection by showing how it evolves over the months.

Now I have my own room (mancave) my collection is expanding somewhat and i thought i would share it to see what you guys think. Its pretty modest at the minute but i have big plans over the next few months and there will be some big additions (see sig).

image upload

image host

photo hosting

mage.org/]hosting images[/url]

fully aware the belt on the begins figure is undone :) its now sorted for everyones piece of mind..

there good Zach like the Bank robber joker one, the two ones ive got to get done are the RISE posters Bane and Batman. Managed to get them on high thickness card with a gloss finish they look cool.

I did have an original one sheet begins poster but when i left my mum and dads it got ripped....not my proudest moment...

Yeah, I've been looking all over the place for some Begins posters, a batman one and a villain one. Trouble is, I can't find any that are 22X34, the size of ALL my other posters.

Yeah, I've been looking all over the place for some Begins posters, a batman one and a villain one. Trouble is, I can't find any that are 22X34, the size of ALL my other posters.

they are difficult to get hold of now, the begins artwork and posters are brilliant I am keeping my eyes out for some at the minute...

are all of those the original one sheets ? or are they repros ?

Man that looks fantastic. Custom framing is an awesome detail.

the place that they are done is really good, costs a bit but they put special glass in that reduces the amount of UV light that gets through so basically its alot less likely to fade.

That poster in particular is a great way of scaring my mother in law off as well she hates it, might have to hang it on my front door !!

Back