Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines an original american Quad from 2008, had it in a tube for years only just had it framed. Cost me about £45 new havent a clue what its worth now though.

Just had a look, cant really see anything similiar, big giveaway on it is on all the repro's dont have the imax bit on the bottom, can tell from the quality as well

Last edited:
They really butchered some great art with that cover. LET'S THROW IN SOME RED SENTENCES EVERYWHERE.

BatmanBoxArtIGN_1335221164.jpg

Elvis - everything looks sensational man!! :rock

In particular though, I LOVE how you've made the Bat-symbol go right across the chest & shoulders of that second last custom of yours there - LOVE that idea!!! :clap

Well done dude. :hi5:

Here's my contribution to the thread, only my bat hot toys collection which is sure to grow in the coming months with the TDKR releases.

photo8.jpg

My apologies for the poor quality iphone pic and the poor futzing

Great where did you buy the boxes o show them? looks great

Never seen either of those Joker Posters before (the BR one in your collection Zach)

Are they official one sheet/QUAD posters or more mass produced ones? Either way both are awesome :hi5:
Not too sure bud. I got it at Universal Studios in Cali.

Today I rearrenged most of my Batman shelves, here's some pics.
Still working on the two-face, scarecrow and joker shelf from TDK.

Spectacular!

Been looking at that Grapnel gun myself now :gah:

What's it like in person? Worth the price tag?

this one in particular is fantastic, its not the noble one that is crap looking outa the display this is a custom i got about a year ago. Its solid resin with metal hex screws for authenticity, the same guy made the mines as well. The noble one isnt worth the money, look for a custom as mine came in well under the noble price

this one in particular is fantastic, its not the noble one that is crap looking outa the display this is a custom i got about a year ago. Its solid resin with metal hex screws for authenticity, the same guy made the mines as well. The noble one isnt worth the money, look for a custom as mine came in well under the noble price

Yeah I watched a video of the Noble one last night after seeing your pic and man it does look crap doesn't it.

Ah well I'll admire yours from afar :lol :1-1:

So, I just got this new statue, which I think is pretty cool. It's sculpted by an artist named Gabriel Luna, and it's a depiction of the Joker from Batman: RIP by Grant Morrison and Tony Daniel.

Downstairs249.jpg

Downstairs250.jpg

Downstairs251-1.jpg

Downstairs252.jpg

Downstairs253.jpg

Downstairs251.jpg

Downstairs255.jpg

Downstairs256.jpg

Downstairs257.jpg

Standing beside by 1/6 Joker figures for comparison:

Downstairs258.jpg

Back