Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to get all my posters framed as well. Still have 2 or 3 more batman ones.

43d6ac85.jpg

Zach that Bank Robber poster is Bad Ass!

I regret selling my entire HT Batman collection a while back and trying to get them all back little by little. I started by getting back the best two :clap, still got a long way to go, but you gotta start somewhere.
DSC04159.jpg

I regret selling my entire HT Batman collection a while back and trying to get them all back little by little. I started by getting back the best two :clap, still got a long way to go, but you gotta start somewhere.
DSC04159.jpg

Are you going to upgrade to the DKR figure? That neck on the DK figure makes me go :gah:

In that case you have nothing to worry about, but I would get that matted and framed in a glass frame only because it's so awesome. You're lucky to have a Heath auto, I only got a Bale :(

Unfortunately

Spoiler Spoiler:

Heath never signed anything TDK/Joker related before he passed. No promo stuff, or posters to sign.

But hey, people who see my collection and ask don't need to know that. :D

:yess:

Unfortunately

Spoiler Spoiler:

Heath never signed anything TDK/Joker related before he passed. No promo stuff, or posters to sign.

But hey, people who see my collection and ask don't need to know that. :D

:yess:

I was going to ask about that also, but I thought you were a lucky one that had a promo item. But hey it still looks good. I got my 8x10 signed by Bale and it's good enough for me.

Back