Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That melting Joker in the back and Scarecrow are amazing. I like the Freeze as well.

Here you go a better shot

IMG_0037.png

Omg! That batman returns and Jim Lee looks sick!
I almost passed on the 89 bats cause I want the returns better.
That's awesome man!

WOW - that Mr. Freeze is stunning! I absolutely LOVE that Ventriloquist & Scarface too... unbelievably awesome stuff there! :D

Hey guys!
I posted this in the Video Games thread but I thought it might be appreciated here too since it's Batman related:

So here it is, my brand new custom-made Arkham City diorama!

1-22.jpg

2-19.jpg

3-15.jpg

4-16.jpg

5-14.jpg

6-12.jpg

7-9.jpg

8-7.jpg

9-4.jpg

10-2.jpg

As you can see it's much, much bigger than my last dio! Obviously it's not 100% game accurate due to the scale, but it's as close to the Arkham City entrance in the game as I could get it. Also, as you can see in the pics I decided to make the screen interchangeable so I can place any picture in there I want.
After 2 weeks of solid building I'm very pleased to now have it finished finally and very happy with the end result too! Now I just need to wait for the other figures to be released to add to it...

Holy ____!!! the awesomeness of this is crazy!!!

:lol Thanks Steve!
I'm looking forward to filling it up with more of the DCD figures as and when they're released. Rest assured more pics will follow once they're added! :D

Has anyone purchased the Play Arts Kai Batman from Arkham Asylum?? I bought one the other day at my local comic shop, and I can simply say it's an AMAZING figure in hand. It's my 2nd favorite Batman figure next to my DX02. I recommend all of u collectors to get one now!!! :ted

Back