Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection dude!

And my GOD the PERs on Keaton Bats vs the PERs on DX02... absolutely utterly NO COMPARISON!!
HT better give us a majorly improved TDKR Batman

picture.php

Thanks. :goodpost: He was my second HT fig ever, and he's still one of my favorites as of today. Also the reason why I got the Eagle: so he can look even more awesome and has a place of his own, not mingled with other figs.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Did I do good boss :lol

You know, for some reason his PERS don't look too bad in those 2 shots but you're 100% right though.

Compared to 89 Batman/Joker, DX02 PERS is indeed ass quality.

There are many shots floating around that shows just how silly looking it is.

It's an understatment to say that HT needs to release a TDK Batman that's as good if not even better than 89 Batman.

Even for its time, DX02 was already being labeled as one stiff bug eyed muther____er, but all that took a back seat to him pissing oil. :lol

If we're expecting greatness in 1/6 for the next TDK (or TDKR), imagine 1/4.

I expect that bastard to solve crimes at 1/4 scale!

IMO the best look with the PERS with the DX02 is slightly looking up with just a tiny bit of the whites of his eyes showing

Did I do good boss :lol

You know, for some reason his PERS don't look too bad in those 2 shots but you're 100% right though.

Compared to 89 Batman/Joker, DX02 PERS is indeed ass quality.

There are many shots floating around that shows just how silly looking it is.

It's an understatment to say that HT needs to release a TDK Batman that's as good if not even better than 89 Batman.

Even for its time, DX02 was already being labeled as one stiff bug eyed muther____er, but all that took a back seat to him pissing oil. :lol

If we're expecting greatness in 1/6 for the next TDK (or TDKR), imagine 1/4.

I expect that bastard to solve crimes at 1/4 scale!

This new image from HT is how the PERS on the DX02 should have been. They look pretty nice here:

427884_322423937819603_138228759572456_973255_333170781_n.jpg

Back