Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bros.
Finally, unboxed Catwoman that bought around $80 few months ago to accompany Bats.
204555fgpgxctjzrmacpg5.jpg

204550m5unzh9n2rr58nnn.jpg

The current extent of my 1:6 Batman collection:

IMG_2926_2_small.jpg

IMG_2798_2_small.jpg

IMG_2788_2_small.jpg

The comic Batman and Joker are still WIP, Joker still being in the early stages.
I also have a Takara first night out Batman, but decided to put him away, will probably sell him soon.

Which cape did you get? And how have you attached the clips?

I made my own from some fabric I bought. I actually remember a PM from lforigno back then asking me if I could make him one. I guess it's good that I didn't have enough fabric to make him one. :lol
For the clips I used black tape, just put it sticky side up underneath the cowl and clips to hold them in place. That way I can remove them at any time without any damage (not that it was necessary so far).

Cool. :)

So the clips are not on top of the cowl at all? It's hard to tell from that pic.

The current extent of my 1:6 Batman collection:

IMG_2926_2_small.jpg

IMG_2798_2_small.jpg

IMG_2788_2_small.jpg

The comic Batman and Joker are still WIP, Joker still being in the early stages.
I also have a Takara first night out Batman, but decided to put him away, will probably sell him soon.

You mind me asking what body you are using on that custom Jim Lee Batman? I ordered the same head and am having difficulty fitting to body. Tried a rubber muscular body, but doesn't look right...

You mind me asking what body you are using on that custom Jim Lee Batman? I ordered the same head and am having difficulty fitting to body. Tried a rubber muscular body, but doesn't look right...

Sure, always glad to help out. He's on an advanced TT, although I heavily modified it by sculpting more muscle. Here's a shot without the suit:

IMG_9490_2_small.jpg

Although it hasn't been released yet, the new Kaustic Muscle body might work as well. Here's a link to the thread in case you don't know it: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103527 It should be released any day now if there are no delays, I'm planning to use it for a custom Bane.

Sure, always glad to help out. He's on an advanced TT, although I heavily modified it by sculpting more muscle. Here's a shot without the suit:

IMG_9490_2_small.jpg

Although it hasn't been released yet, the new Kaustic Muscle body might work as well. Here's a link to the thread in case you don't know it: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103527 It should be released any day now if there are no delays, I'm planning to use it for a custom Bane.

Right on! Thanks a lot! I have an advance TT Lying around! Perfect!!

Back