Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig your B&W collection!

What's that one in the middle with the cape hanging in front?

I dig your B&W collection!

What's that one in the middle with the cape hanging in front?

You mean this one?
year_one.jpg

It's the David Mazzucchelli Year One statue. It's one of the finest B&W statues IMHO, made even more special for me because it was a gift from the wife.

BTW: The stain on the paper wasn't caused by me. There's even a comment on that page remarking that the original drawing had it. They called it a coffee stain but it looks like something else to me. :lol

agree with this elite HW is my favorite. Johnny Lightning mokit is also one to look at.

batmobile_006.jpg

mine is still new in box, never had chance to build :(

its a custom made, I have a friend who designed it to fit my living room:
9Kuna.jpg

3dmax rendered

and the cabinet took 2 months in production, and final looking is this:
KuHqq.jpg

cost me 800 USD brother, in Indonesian currency.

What I love about this cabinet is the lightings, the lamp is hidden deep under the horisontal structure, so the lighting is acting as a back lid, not straight to the toys.

Beautiful stuff, man!
You have 3 of my favourite Batman statues: the "Jim Lee" and TDK Kotobukyias and the Alex Ross one by DC Direct.
Oh, and beautiful cabinet. Very nicely built!
:hi5:

Beautiful stuff, man!
You have 3 of my favourite Batman statues: the "Jim Lee" and TDK Kotobukyias and the Alex Ross one by DC Direct.
Oh, and beautiful cabinet. Very nicely built!
:hi5:

thank u.

yes, me too, love Jim Lee and Alex Ross statue very much, very beautiful.
and the jim lee statue can be displayed beautifully beside dc cover girls villains statue from dc direct, they re about the same size :)
bat-girls1.jpg

Last edited:
45t5W.jpg

Batwing Batman Forever and some figures

y4Wb0.jpg

batman jumpsuit custom from takara, inspired by HT Limited Bruce wayne Batman Begins

Cool collection, which Batman is that at the front in the first pic and where did you get the black mannequin in the second?

Thanks

Cool collection, which Batman is that at the front in the first pic and where did you get the black mannequin in the second?

Thanks

1st pic from right: Hot Toys Batman Begins Bust 1/4, Batman Kotobukiya Statue 1/6, SIC Batman Bandai (non scale).

2nd pic: the manequin is from Hot Toys DX01 Joker, it is inside the joker police costume :exactly:

thank u

I recently just moved into a new place and I have a pretty couple of batman shelves. I've decided that I'm only going for TDK 1/6 figures for batman. The last one I need is the begins suit. Can't wait to get it.

I can't wait to take some pictures.

thank u.

yes, me too, love Jim Lee and Alex Ross statue very much, very beautiful.
and the jim lee statue can be displayed beautifully beside dc cover girls villains statue from dc direct, they re about the same size :)
bat-girls1.jpg

That Koto Jim Lee Batman is possibly my favourite piece of all my Bat-stuff. He goes really well with the Koto Catwoman from the same line if you can get hold of her...

Koto Jim Lee Bats with the DCD Jim Lee Superman on the Gargoyle are a perfect pair.

I never liked the DCD Jim Lee Bats on the Gargoyle - sculpt is way off for me

its a custom made, I have a friend who designed it to fit my living room:
9Kuna.jpg

3dmax rendered

and the cabinet took 2 months in production, and final looking is this:
KuHqq.jpg

love the look of your living room. I could tell you were in a different country just seeing it. Most U.S. living rooms don't have that kind of style.

ehrm, I think that is a sample photo.

Precisely. Based on the photo, I cut some of the high cost material to save some money, and the real look is like this:
kjY2k.jpg

batman display become the center point of course :wink1:

My house is so small, cannot add another cabinet, so this cabinet is the only one I can be happy with.

Something new I got this week. 1:1 Batman Begins cowl. Its made from the actual 3D model they used in the movie. The artist created a 3D print of the original 3D model and then made urethane copies.

(excuse the plastic i have inside it, I need to get a mannequin head)

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

Where'd you buy this, if you don't mind me asking? I wanna get one as well.

Some random shots I took today. Will take a big pic later with all my Batman figs (including Demon Bats who was left out this set of pics)

PICT2424.jpg

PICT2429.jpg

PICT2432.jpg

PICT2437.jpg

They're men! They're men in suits!
Always looking for asses to kick with their boots!
PICT2441.jpg

Back