Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol it's amazing How a character as small as the bank manager can be so popular that people actually want him as a figure. Lol

You mean this one?
year_one.jpg

It's the David Mazzucchelli Year One statue. It's one of the finest B&W statues IMHO, made even more special for me because it was a gift from the wife.

That's the one! So very,very cool. :cool:

BTW: The stain on the paper wasn't caused by me. There's even a comment on that page remarking that the original drawing had it. They called it a coffee stain but it looks like something else to me. :lol

:horror :lol

Nice lineup man!
Cheers mate.

Lol it's amazing How a character as small as the bank manager can be so popular that people actually want him as a figure. Lol
To be honest with you, the main reason I love his character (other than him being a badass) is cos it's William Fichtner. Mahone was one of my fave characters in Prison Break.

:clapWOW ABSOLUTELY AWESOME DISPLAY GUYS !!! I can't wait to see what all of you do for jack nicholson and keaton figures ...This thread makes me want to make a batcave for my batmans on preorder ...very cool set ups everyone.......

Some random shots I took today. Will take a big pic later with all my Batman figs (including Demon Bats who was left out this set of pics)

PICT2424.jpg

They're men! They're men in suits!
Always looking for asses to kick with their boots!

What head and suit is that? I LOVE that tie. Also I love that you proved anyone who says men in suits are boring are just plain WRONG. And I love the fact people utilize characters with less screentime. I don't have the money/space for it so have it cut down to just Batmans, Bruce, and the main villains from each movie. Bring on Bane and Catwoman!

Back