Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished customizing my DC Direct 13 inch Bats. I changed the head sculpt, belt, shaved down the lats, and cape.

PICT2441.jpg

Nolan sure does love those grey suits! :lol

:lol

To be fair - the BW suit should be navy, the two face suit is half burnt, the BR Joker suit has a tinge of purple to it... SC should have a straightjacket over his

:lol

That's crazy. I was about to post almost the exact same picture. I got the build a bear when it was in stores a few years ago and had it sitting on top of my detolf - right next to the batpod.

I seriously looked at your pic a few times and thought "how did he get a pic from my house?"

I'd initially taken my daughter to Build-A-Bear for the Star Wars wardrobes (we were both getting some), but had to snag that too when I saw it.

Let me get this straight. You're picking on me for getting a Vader costume for my pug. Thus, I'm taking crap (all in good fun I presume) from a guy that bought Star Wars teddy bear outfits at Build A Bear Workshop, who also had to cave into the impulse to pick up the Batman teddy bear at the same time?

lindell-tshirt.jpg

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. You're picking on me for getting a Vader costume for my pug. Thus, I'm taking crap (all in good fun I presume) from a guy that bought Star Wars teddy bear outfits at Build A Bear Workshop, who also had to cave into the impulse to pick up the Batman teddy bear at the same time?

lindell-tshirt.jpg

The reality is you're comparing animal cruelty to quality time with the kids. My son has a superhero set-up in his room and the TDK bear is on the top shelf overlooking his bed. :lol

There's a huge difference between sharing a memorable experience with your child, selecting empty characters, stuffing and getting outfits for them vs. torturing a poor, defenseless animal by stuffing them into a costume you think is cute, for your own personal amusement. Happy mauling! :wave :nana:

The reality is you're comparing animal cruelty to quality time with the kids. My son has a superhero set-up in his room and the TDK bear is on the top shelf overlooking his bed. :lol

There's a huge difference between sharing a memorable experience with your child, selecting empty characters, stuffing and getting outfits for them vs. torturing a poor, defenseless animal by stuffing them into a costume you think is cute, for your own personal amusement. Happy mauling! :wave :nana:

Give me a break Nam. The dog spins in excitement at it's costumes. If the dog hated it, we wouldn't do it. Don't compare that to animal cruelty, something you apparently know nothing about if you think costumes are that. You want to see animal cruelty, turn on animal planet some time. :wave :nana:

That said, I'm not derailing this any further. I was just trying to kid with you anyway, so it's really not worth bickering over. :dunno Nite.

Last edited:
Back