Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New guy on the shelf...

DSCF2483.jpg

DSCF2481.jpg

Not really bothered by tie colour! Just threw him in there cos I liked the headsculpt. I generally think suited figures are boring.

The sculpt is good, but definitely undersized. I think he looks okay on the shelf, but even better if the head had been a touch bigger.

Congrats, I think it looks great. I've just brought a Medicom Bruce Wayne to go with mine.

That Headplay BW looks nice.

If I was going for a Jim Lee Batman that would probably bug me, but this is not intended to be Jim Lee, it just so happens that Eric's sculpt is the best one out there. I did in fact ask Moe for a dark blue, but this is what I got, so I may repaint at some point, haven't decided. It will probably make sense to do it when I paint the head, so I can be sure the colours match.

The logo is exactly as I wanted it.

The body was very simple to modify really, and widening the chest under the arms really improved the outline of the body.

How did you modify the body/arms? It looks great!

To my eye the blue really clashes with the black of the shorts. Is there really an incarnation of Batman that had both black and blue on it?

If I was going for a Jim Lee Batman that would probably bug me, but this is not intended to be Jim Lee, it just so happens that Eric's sculpt is the best one out there. I did in fact ask Moe for a dark blue, but this is what I got, so I may repaint at some point, haven't decided. It will probably make sense to do it when I paint the head, so I can be sure the colours match.

The logo is exactly as I wanted it.

The body was very simple to modify really, and widening the chest under the arms really improved the outline of the body.

cool gotcha - look fwd to the finished article, and nice Wayne!

Not sure why ... but that Bruce Wayne makes me think more of Patrick Bateman than Wayne. I think its mostly the hair, but maybe a bit the expression as well.

SnakeDoc

Don't know where to post this. Interesting watch for batman fans. :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSiFd-bP4Uo"]YouTube - ‪The Making of Batman (1966) - Batmobile‬‏[/ame]

Back