Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got it last week and probably going to cape it up and resin drool too in the next 2 days. Need a stand..... and a place to put it. Apparently only 4 exist. Thanks BobbyC!

003-2.jpg

Somebody just unloaded a huge loose Batman figure collection on my local comic book store. They said quite a bit had sold before I got there. Bought a "Hush" Batman, "Hush" Gordon, "The Batman" Batman (bandaged), "The Batman" Joker, "Unmasked" Batman, MM Scarecrow, MM Proto-suit Batman, and several different Justice League Batman figures (old Bruce from Beyond, Navy/Gray Batman, Black/Yellow Batman, Black/Gray Batman, Baby blue/ Yellow Batman, and Justice Lords Batman) for about $60 total.

I may go back and get a couple more. They had some of the Keaton figures and a couple of the TDKReturns figures (though not the Batman one). They had a bunch of loose B&W figures a couple of weeks back, but I didn't have the cash at the time (had to replace the radiator in my Jeep).

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
^ Nice!! That sounds like a dream come true for me - walking in to my LCS and finding a hoard of loose Batman figures! I'd have bought ALL of them :lol

Last edited:
Almost done! The custom base stand took a while to finish since I didnt have a skill saw to cut it. Base is the logo covered in black resin that I patted as it was drying to give it that grim like he has on his chest. It stands at 36 inches. Last pic the post was 8 inches shorter. Just need to fill it half way and coat the cape with some Plasti-dip here and there. I need to gloss the "wet" parts a little more too.

DemonBatman.jpg

Last edited:
Ok a little update on my Batman Collection !
I have an OC TDK BATS coming Monday - Finally

NOTE: My space is pretty crowded as of now , i need another Detolf just for my Dark Knight Stuff but IKEA seems to have dicontinued Detolfs WTF!!!! so this is a Temp setup

batmancollection6201100.jpg

Ok a little update on my Batman Collection !
I have an OC TDK BATS coming Monday - Finally

NOTE: My space is pretty crowded as of now , i need another Detolf just for my Dark Knight Stuff but IKEA seems to have dicontinued Detolfs WTF!!!! so this is a Temp setup

Those are some shiny abs. :(

Oh yeah he's normally not sweating but its been hot here in Massachusetts :lol

I still refuse to give up on him , i bought him knowing of the problem ,(about a month after the release of the DX02) the price was to good to pass up :wink1:

Such a shame though for such an awesome figure to have such a poor, and completely avoidable Achilles' heel. :(

Back