Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to your first hat?

Soooo jealous of your Takara Batman.

I was outbid on a loose one on ebay today. :mad:

It sold for $96 including shipping.

My first hat was deformed, and this new one is a bit odd too, but oh well.

$96 is a ridiculously good price for a Takara Batman. Did one of those ebay snipers get you? :lol :mad:

To be honest, I didn't bid very hard. I couldn't really afford it right now what with having to save up for DX02 and all, but I wanted to at least bid once!

He was loose, incomplete and a little scuffed up. I was going to keep my limit at $90 shipped. I saw it go over that, but still wanted to throw in one bid just for the heck of it!

If I had really really needed it I would have shot in a bid of $150 at about the 30 sec. mark, but If the other bidder really wanted it too, he may have bid high and I could actually have gotten stuck with that bid... more than I was willing to spend.

Here's the link:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220553823797&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

These two are the extent of my Hot Toys Batman collection. I want to get a DX Joker and maybe a DX Batman.

IMG_6999.jpg

IMG_6994.jpg

I also have the Kotobukiya Batman Begins statue:

IMG_6892.jpg

And here's the rest of my Batman collection :) :

IMG_9431.jpg

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but that Keaton looks really good.

Also, the Fear Gas Bats is great

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

haytil, the fear gas Batman was sculpted by the great Bob Causey (bobbycsculptures.com). The resin cape was custom made.

...$96 is a ridiculously good price for a Takara Batman. Did one of those ebay snipers get you? :lol :mad:

Hey, I thought you'd get a kick out of this (if you didn't already see my podt in the DX fthread).

After loosing the bid on the Takara bats, I happened upon someone selling him hear in the buy/sell/trade forum.

P1060332.jpg

Crazy fast delivery.

Guess how much I paid?

...$105 shipped! :banana:banana:banana

And he is complete, with (slightly damaged) packaging!!! :chew:chew:chew

Totally rad figure! A little loose in some joints but very cool none the less!

Yes, and if you think the waist is too slim, I found it is easy to shove stuff up his side flaps on the suit to make him bulkier. :D

Congrats on the deal!

Yes, and if you think the waist is too slim, I found it is easy to shove stuff up his side flaps on the suit to make him bulkier. :D

Congrats on the deal!

I actually like the slim waist. The whole figure is very stylized and angular. Not screen accurate, but very ascetically pleasing.

Do you know if the boots can come off? I'd like to get at the ankles.

I actually like the slim waist. The whole figure is very stylized and angular. Not screen accurate, but very ascetically pleasing.

Do you know if the boots can come off? I'd like to get at the ankles.

I'm not sure, whenever I remove the boots, the whole leg comes off as well

Congrats on the deal!

Do that and the belt is near impossible to get on. No longer a 30" waist either. ¬_¬

Tried it myself. No slack on the belt now but no curvy sides either.

dscf8848.jpg

dscf8849.jpg

dscf8850.jpg

Originally:
3172243733_b1f258ba13.jpg

Alright now you guys got me all paranoid about his waist. :mad:

What kind of stuff did you cram in there?

Do that and the belt is near impossible to get on. No longer a 30" waist either. ¬_¬

I tried it and it works fine. :huh

Alright now you guys got me all paranoid about his waist. :mad:

What kind of stuff did you cram in there?

I used little cut pieces from the foam inserts in that were inside the duffel bad that came with the Bank Robber Joker, but any foam works, or you could use tissues. But with tissues it might leave that annoying white crap all over the place

Back