Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eh10gn.jpg

WOW, first, great looking stuff. Really like it and those dio's are crazy cool!

Can I ask, where did you get that Batsignal from? I'm guessing that's a custom job but if so, are they for sale somewhere? Does it work?

I so wish Hot Toys would do a DX of Gordon and the Batsignal, that would rock!

Thanks, let me know if you get a sec, and again, awesome stuff.

it pisses me off that he did that is all....not a good way to keep customers.

Well thats the thing, it's possibly not a business for him. Looking at the amount he is asking for and the amount of work is possibly involved I say he is doing fellow freaks a HUGE favor, almost like charity work. With plenty of time on your hand and your limited budget maybe you can get into this type of custom work and start making stuff for yourself maybe even for others to support your hobby. You may just get a different point of view of things resulting in you not getting pissed over somthing like this.

Well thats the thing, it's possibly not a business for him. Looking at the amount he is asking for and the amount of work is possibly involved I say he is doing fellow freaks a HUGE favor, almost like charity work. With plenty of time on your hand and your limited budget maybe you can get into this type of custom work and start making stuff for yourself maybe even for others to support your hobby. You may just get a different point of view of things resulting in you not getting pissed over somthing like this.

Yeah, I know I know. It just kind of annoys me that I could have gotten one you know? Plus I'm not exactly in the best mood right now. DarklordDave won't return my PM's about my selling priveleges and a certain member's inappropriate signature

Void you have just about every damn diorama available. now you just need harvey with his face burning, the make shift bat cave, the joker hanging upside down, the hospital scene.... did I get everything? :lol

Wow. I asked him if he would sell me one with a street light and he said no. WTF

TO be fair - he said no to me as well, and he offered to sell me the first one he made which was smaller and had the street light, as he was unwilling to make the street light again. So i asked if he could make the larger version for me and then just take the street light from his smaller version and include it, rather than make a new one.

So, first mover advantage i guess! :)

That's messed up. Note to self never buy from the guy.

it pisses me off that he did that is all....not a good way to keep customers.

Yeah, I know I know. It just kind of annoys me that I could have gotten one you know? Plus I'm not exactly in the best mood right now. DarklordDave won't return my PM's about my selling priveleges and a certain member's inappropriate signature

nice pics mr void, very nice.

e nygma, i'm not quoting exactly but i think i said i'd rather not make another streetlight, which i haven't. i just sold on the one i had made for myself so i didn't have to do it. i have said since though i'd make another one though if anyone was interested. you said you have a list though and this isn't on it so not sure why it's an issue for you since you wont be buying it.
and i dont have customers, i have a couple of people who have asked for things and if i want to do it, i will. i really dont care and like geil says this is hardly a business, if i was to look at it like it was and charge by the hour it would be $300 instead of $50, or whatever. i do the few things i've done as i have some free time, i want to and i'm interested.
you sound childish and annoying so luckily you wont be wanting anything i've done, i can imagine it's a hassle trying to deal with you.
sorry about this, carry on.

Lovely, Agen!

Did you make the backing yourself? and if so where did you get the hi-res image of that?...

Yes I made it myself, I download from TDK official website.

Thank you so much.

Nice setup! I was thinking of similar based on the toy hunter display but have yet to get of my lazy ass :p

Damn detolfs!!! Even though I can make my own bloody cases I am now temped to get two of them to flank my TV. Just dunno what to do with my speakers :(

Beautiful set up Agen, always love your blue ish photos.

Crow, you have a nice set up as well. Do you think you could post a close up pic of two face?

Hey guys i know this is random, but whenever i want to upload pictures, it loads for a while then it says security token was missing. What does that mean, and what should i do?
Thnx

Back