Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx!
Fox is sculpted by Z. He wears a a Kent suit with a Toys 2 grey suit vest. tie is just a place holder as I did not mangae to make his bow tie yet. I originally bought one from store-rooms but they forgot to include in the package...
Ninja Bruce is a statue. From what I know it is out of production and the only one that has it ever made to completition. His spikes are broken at the moment. I planned to replace them by the HT gauntlet spikes anyway but it still annoys me...

I can post some detail shots tomorow. Have to sleep now...

This is my collection a number of years ago... I still have 98% of this stuff, i just don't have it on display anymore.

eccb-1.jpg

19ac-1.jpg

ed62-1.jpg

I really need to dig some of this stuff out...

M.

Wow, I didn't even know some of that stuff existed!

This is my collection a number of years ago... I still have 98% of this stuff, i just don't have it on display anymore.

eccb-1.jpg

19ac-1.jpg

ed62-1.jpg

I really need to dig some of this stuff out...

M.

Great Collection. :bow

I still have most of the toys too but when I started collecting statues I put al those amazing toys at the basement.
But when I see your pictures I almost want to put the statues in Boxes and display all the toys again.

so much happy memories are in those toys.

thanks 4 sharing.

Had the time to put some pics...

img3017zo.jpg

img3018o.jpg

img3021m.jpg

img3022js.jpg

img3023w.jpg

img3026vs.jpg

My last two shelves look like this at the moment: Unfortunatly my Silver Surfer is too high so he will move in favour for Ghostrider. The other one will be replaced with Batman related as soon as I have some to show. :lol

img3028n.jpg

img3027nb.jpg

Thanks for the awesome pic's !!! I greatly appreciated them ! Congrat's on a wonderful collection.

Just picked up Scarecrow and Demon Bats. Haven't had time to open up the demon, but have started setting up a Batman Begins shelf...
DSCF1618.jpg

DSCF1663.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg

DSCF1666.jpg

Bank Manager has to go with the TDK stuff, but as you can see, there's not much room at the inn right now!:
DSCF1655.jpg

DSCF1659.jpg

Also waiting on parts to make a Victor Zsasz:
Victor's head and body arrived today:
14737014.jpg

Imagine scary knives, a goatee and red prison coveralls!

And it ain't all about Hot Toys!
These new additions are cool too I think:
DSCF1651.jpg

Last edited:
I got the dogs from a guy on the onesixthwarriors board ages ago. I spent a long time looking for ones that would look right!

Just picked up Scarecrow and Demon Bats. Haven't had time to open up the demon, but have started setting up a Batman Begins shelf...
DSCF1618.jpg

DSCF1663.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg

DSCF1666.jpg

Bank Manager has to go with the TDK stuff, but as you can see, there's not much room at the inn right now!:
DSCF1655.jpg

DSCF1659.jpg

Also waiting on parts to make a Victor Zsasz:
Victor's head and body arrived today:
14737014.jpg

Imagine scary knives, a goatee and red prison coveralls!

And it ain't all about Hot Toys!
These new additions are cool too I think:
DSCF1651.jpg

Looking fantastic man! Really like the "Begins" stuff you have going. Unique compared to what us other Freaks have from just HT's regular offerings. Reminds me a little of 'Voids collection.

Congrats...

Looking fantastic man! Really like the "Begins" stuff you have going. Unique compared to what us other Freaks have from just HT's regular offerings. Reminds me a little of 'Voids collection.

Congrats...

Yeah reminds me of my collection too! Love the dogs, bank manager, suited Ra's and the upcoming Victor Z .. notice the trend... all things I don't have! haha... I'm gonna want to obtain all of those at some point..

Any suggestions for a sword/cane for Ra's appreciated. I'm scratching my head at the mo. Might have to make one from scratch...

You should show more pics of that bat-computer/armory you have set up (without figures in the way!).

Let me know what you end up doing for a cane, as my suited Ra's is missing one as well.

Back