Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection Cloud. :)

Thanks! I spread it out a little and added some things I had put away, so here is how it looks now:
Class2.jpg

NewShelf2.jpg

I can't find my Hush Catwoman. :(

Looks good! :)
Thanks!

And to add the the TNBA discussion, I just could not get over how Bruce Timm redesigned the Joker. He was so hideous, he looked like one of his goons. I was way pissed when they did Mad Love in that style.

Nice set up Cloud. The quasi-Ivy/Harley display is great. I also like what you did with the eyes on the Kenner Ultimate Batman figure. It always bothered me that they weren't white unless you switched the light on it's back. Those maquettes are cool too. I never got Harley but I did get Batman and the Joker.

And I agree with you about TNBA, this pretty much sums up how I feel about it,

Freetime143.jpg

Freetime144.jpg

Freetime145.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set up Cloud. The quasi-Ivy/Harley display is great. I also like what you did with the eyes on the Kenner Ultimate Batman figure. It always bothered me that they weren't white unless you switched the light on it's back. Those maquettes are cool too. I never got Harley but I did get Batman and the Joker.

And I agree with you about TNBA, this pretty much sums up how I feel about it,

Freetime143.jpg

Freetime144.jpg

Freetime145.jpg

:lol

That's the best way I've ever seen anything described on the boards! Nicely done!

The only figure I actually sought out from the revamped series was The Mad Hatter. Don't think he was in the first three seasons.

Yep, same here. The Mad Hatter was the only one I REALLY wanted. While it was in TNBA line, technically it wasn't TNBA Mad Hatter, the figure was the BTAS design.

You bought all of those TNBA figures just to pose them in humiliating ways? You must have money to spare.

This is my collection a number of years ago... I still have 98% of this stuff, i just don't have it on display anymore.

eccb-1.jpg

19ac-1.jpg

ed62-1.jpg

I really need to dig some of this stuff out...

M.

You bought all of those TNBA figures just to pose them in humiliating ways? You must have money to spare.

Oh no, they're not like that on my shelves. I posed them that way and took pictures of it.

:) It's like I'm re-living my childhood! All those BTAS figures! The vehicles! The Batcave! They now sit in my loft, unused, but still forever in my heart!

I always wanted Kenner to make an all black Batman suited figure, rather than the tradish black and grey but I don't think they ever did. I remember collecting the Forever figures too - and the Batmobile - stunning car! Gaaahh I'm getting far too nostaligic! It's ridiculous how much I love Batman!

I always wanted Kenner to make an all black Batman suited figure, rather than the tradish black and grey but I don't think they ever did.

Kenner made figures for Batman and Batman Returns - both lines featured an all-black, Michael Keaton Batman figure (along with a dozen different multi-colored variants).

Had the time to put some pics...

img3017zo.jpg

img3018o.jpg

img3021m.jpg

img3022js.jpg

img3023w.jpg

img3026vs.jpg

My last two shelves look like this at the moment: Unfortunatly my Silver Surfer is too high so he will move in favour for Ghostrider. The other one will be replaced with Batman related as soon as I have some to show. :lol

img3028n.jpg

img3027nb.jpg

Looks good. Do you have more pics and information about the Lucius Fox figure?

Also, is ninja Bruce Wayne a statue or figure?

Back