Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You might think this is all funny, but that is because you do not realize why it is that Maglor is always leaping to your defense, no matter what your latest round of BS has entailed.

He doesn't do it because he thinks your behavior is cool or funny.

He does it because he feels sorry for you.

He feels sorry for you because you're a kid. The expectations and standards that he has for YOU and YOUR BEHAVIOR are lower than the expectations and standards he has for everyone else and their behavior. He thinks you should be given special treatment because you're a kid and are incapable of functioning as an adult.

That is a sad, undignified, and pathetic manner to exist as part of a community (and you should not be satisfied with that).

(If you don't believe me, ask yourself this: Do you really think that, out of all the posters here, Maglor likes you better than ANYONE? It's not likely - but you are the ONLY person he leaps to the defense of in the manner that he did. When someone else says something nasty or trollish, I generally see Maglor trying to be calm, rational, and reasonable, to smooth out arguments. But when you and ONLY you say something nasty or trollish, he immediately jumps in with equally trollish responses, that are devoid of any actual substance or attempt to be reasonable, just like his latest post. Why do you think that is? )

His heart's in the right place, because he's trying to be a nice guy. But what he does not understand is that his responses to your behavior only encourage you and make you feel like your behavior is acceptable.

If he wasn't leaping to your defense, then you'd either quickly learn to behave in a way that's considered acceptable or you'd be forced to leave until you grow up (because people that behave like you are not welcome in communities like this).

Let me put it this way: If you didn't make it abundantly clear that you were a kid, then you would be labeled a troll - and kicked out, just like the other trolls I've seen here.

Because you're a kid, and your trolling is childish negligence rather than deliberately malicious, people like Maglor tolerate and even indulge you.

But you should consider whether or not you feel OK being accepted as a member of a community, when that acceptance is only made possible by people's pity for you.

I'll stick up for Eddie because I find him to be good humoured, honest and a valued member of this community.

I can forgive Ed his transgressions because of his age, and no one can deny since his earlier days here his manners and general attitude have improved greatly.

You I find to be an argumentative, self opinionated jerk. Mag is right, what is your excuse?

I really need to take both a video and pictures of my collection, I think I'll post some pics tonight. (Or at least take them)

You I find to be an argumentative, self opinionated jerk.

I'm not really sure why you have this opinion of me, though I guess it explains the uncalled-for hostility in your initial response that started all of this. I can't remember having any major interaction (pleasant or unpleasant) with you in the past, nor do I feel that my interactions with other members have generally been negative either.

I'm sorry that you feel otherwise.

Oh let me guess, "HUR, HURRRRR, I PROCRASTINATION guiz". Right?

There are some things you should post and others you should keep to yourself.

I have seen arguments as such alot in many different forums. This is the first one that goes to a level of abuse here. I am not taking sides..but, common guys..lets let it go. NO one is perfect ...I just hate to see this back and forth. I know a lot of you have your convictions and such but, wouldn't it be great if we can all just take the time to see each others point . So I reccommend that you take a time out cool down and just focus on this great hobby. Anything else is just trivial.

By the way I have been meaning to take pic's of my collection. One of these days .....I hope to get my act together and post them !!!

Regards to all of you !

Echo 7

All my Batman related collectibles. The Hot Toys Batmobile is still in the box and can't fit the picture so it's the only missing piece. Kinda ashamed to post coz I don't have high-end stuff like you guys do. :D

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/puzDJwJ0NLM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Mine is more a Harley collection. There's a couple of Batmans thrown in there...
Harl1.jpg

Harl2.jpg

And I happen to agree with the first post on the last page.

*edited.

This is what my Harley collection used to look like before I sold half of it:
HarleyQuinnII.jpg

HarleyQuinnI.jpg

Last edited:
^^^What is that large piece with Harley and Ivy on the motorcycle? It rocks! :rock

I need an Arkham Asylum Harley!

...Oh, and that large Batman the Animated Series Batman. :lecture

All my Batman related collectibles. The Hot Toys Batmobile is still in the box and can't fit the picture so it's the only missing piece. Kinda ashamed to post coz I don't have high-end stuff like you guys do. :D

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jnk6ZGhhmSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great collection! no need to be ashamed! :duff

^^^What is that large piece with Harley and Ivy on the motorcycle? It rocks! :rock

I need an Arkham Asylum Harley!

...Oh, and that large Batman the Animated Series Batman. :lecture

That is a cookie jar, I know it kicks a right? It's full of rice krispy treats.:yess: It was only available at the WB store in Las Vegas, when it was still there. Gone now. :(

You totally need to pick up Arkham Harley!

And yes that Batman is BTAS. His eyes used to light up too. When they ran out of batteries I just painted them white so he looks normal.

I forgot, I also have this Harley still:
Arkhamprisoner.jpg

Well, Harleen rather. Revamped her hair to the classic pigtails (it was in a low ponytail before, dunno how Tonner could have f'd that up so much).

I ____ing hate that the WB store is no more. :mad: :monkey2

I will be getting a AA Harley. I called my local comic shops to see if anyone had one and I only found a Joker and a Scarecrow, so looks like I'm paying the on-line premium. :(

I forgot, I also have this Harley still:
Arkhamprisoner.jpg
This is dying to have the Arkham City dyed-pigtail-tips treatment. :lecture

I ____ing hate that the WB store is no more. :mad: :monkey2

I will be getting a AA Harley. I called my local comic shops to see if anyone had one and I only found a Joker and a Scarecrow, so looks like I'm paying the on-line premium. :(

Oh I have little plushes of Harley, Ivy and the Joker too, from the WB store. Couldn't bring myself to sell them. Even though the Joker is icky TNBA version. :monkey4

And with AA Harley I only scored mine in-store because some dude returned his. I was late to the party but I'm so gonna put a hold on AC Harley around the time she'll be released.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jnk6ZGhhmSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks great and that's a great vid too! No need to be ashamed of anything, ALL Batman rocks! :rock

Mine is more a Harley collection. There's a couple of Batmans thrown in there...
Harl1.jpg

Harl2.jpg

And I happen to agree with the first post on the last page.

*edited.

This is what my Harley collection used to look like before I sold half of it:
HarleyQuinnII.jpg

HarleyQuinnI.jpg

Wow, some great stuff there. I always enjoy looking at peoples collection that has a theme like yours. All of one thing together looks really great. Like Mack's Hellboy collection, fantastic.

What is that big Joker with Harley nestling up to him in the back right corner? I've never seen that before...a custom maybe?

Thanks for sharing to both of you...:hi5:

Wow, some great stuff there. I always enjoy looking at peoples collection that has a theme like yours. All of one thing together looks really great. Like Mack's Hellboy collection, fantastic.

What is that big Joker with Harley nestling up to him in the back right corner? I've never seen that before...a custom maybe?

Thanks! I put a lot of love into my Harley collection. I'm sad I had to sell quite a bit of it to pay medical bills. :( If I could get some back I'd get those bobble heads (those are super rare now) and the DC Direct Harley and Joker.

That is the Tonner Joker. He's really ugly, an acquired taste, I actually still have him but he's put away. I tried to sell him on eBay and he's still snug in his package.

Oh I have little plushes of Harley, Ivy and the Joker too, from the WB store. Couldn't bring myself to sell them. Even though the Joker is icky TNBA version. :monkey4

Really ticked me off when they revamped the look of the animated series. :monkey4

And with AA Harley I only scored mine in-store because some dude returned his. I was late to the party but I'm so gonna put a hold on AC Harley around the time she'll be released.

Good call. :lecture

Not sure what you're talking about - the Hot Toys Batmobile is definitely high-end! (Not to mention those Hot Toys figures you've got).

Really ticked me off when they revamped the look of the animated series. :monkey4

Same here - I still can't watch those episodes. I really don't like the new designs, and I'd guess it'd be fine if it was a totally new show, but since the voices and writers are all the same, it feels too weird that they're visually so different (while still attempting to be the same continuity).

Same here - I still can't watch those episodes. I really don't like the new designs, and I'd guess it'd be fine if it was a totally new show, but since the voices and writers are all the same, it feels too weird that they're visually so different (while still attempting to be the same continuity).

And it seemed to me that the writing wasn't as good either. But maybe I was just that distracted by the animation change.

Back