Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a close up? Does it match the Ebay pic in terms of quality?
Match the quality from the ebay pic? - An emphatic (and surpising) -YES!!!!! Those bootlegs usually don't turn out this well...I was amazed.
58f53f5981c24fa5aede4d7005cae2f6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What seller did you get that from? Looks really good!

Also, do you have X2 Wolverine? If so could you post a pic of the ebay head with that setup?

Last edited:
They're not quite as nice as that Wolverine, but I have mine on a aci Bruce Latino body , works nicely.
526f52b9e5abe5b0e6af1c2094e8fd9b.jpg

That actually looks really good.

:exactly:

I bought a few loose to use for a Vader bash and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the sculpt. The body has limited articulation in the torso but it has an added feature; you can remove the left arm and re-attach it so it's easier to dress your figures.

:exactly:

I bought a few loose to use for a Vader bash and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the sculpt. The body has limited articulation in the torso but it has an added feature; you can remove the left arm and re-attach it so it's easier to dress your figures.

Hmm. Guess I may need to look into picking a couple up. Thanks for the info!!

I've been wanting to do a Hugh Jackman in the classic brown costume, but haven't been able to a suit that I like.Was gonna go with either the DOFP or The Wolverine head if I find one.

Also, Rahmier84, HOLY FRIGGIN COW that masked head!

Wolverine (2).jpgMy custom, famous covers 8" mask on a 12" 10 dollar Hasbro Batman head, sans bat ears, winter soldier body, female bathing suit on the torso, Hasbro GIJOE football pants, obi wan boots I think, Terminator hands, wire-metal-plastic claws.

Was getting a bit bored with my Logon origins so I thought I'd have a go at getting some more miles out of him and bought a couple of bootleg heads and made one. It turned out not to bad.

Camera angle makes the hair line look worse than it does in hand.

Logon_zpseiikryet.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back