Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was $95, but I used the 30% off coupon. The head and stand came to $82 in total.

They replied that they should have more coming in soon and that I can wait for a replacement if I want. I'm thinking about just getting a refund and ordering from eBay since I have never had a problem with sellers from Hong Kong. I thought buying from a seller in the U.S. would decrease my chances of getting a paint defect but I suppose it doesn't matter when the person packing them doesn't take the time to look it over.

Putting the nose aside(ironic as Hugh has had skin cancer removed from his nose a few times too) the head sculpt is fantastic. It is on the same level as DX Jack Sparrow and Thor TDW in terms of likeness. Just awesome!

I've been wanting to have a Wolverine in my collection for the longest time, but I was never really sold on any of the head sculpts until DOFP, so I had to get that head sculpt and finally make my own Origins style Logan/Wolverine:
LOGAN.jpg

I'll be making more adjustments to him, but this figure really stands out in my collection.

A quick pic of my 2 Wolverine's.Origins with Scaletta's Headsculpt and X1 by Rahmier brothers.

1h55vm.jpg

Last edited:
Back