Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they have updated their pics..

10485879_343759402446200_5747890995843120470_n.jpg
10599382_343759405779533_8076708743786409029_n.jpg

Look at the "shadow line" between the lips. And his long lashes. This is a big step down from their previous quality. :gah:

Look at the "shadow line" between the lips. And his long lashes. This is a big step down from their previous quality. :gah:

Yup. I'm not as excited about getting this in now. I suspect they might've picked the best head for their pictures too. Bummer.

Got that this morning.

The skin tone is accurate to the picture. It's a bit darker than the original Wolverine, but having both, I must say I prefer the recast. The paint job is better. There are indeed highlights in the hair. They just don't show well on the picture. I haven't tried it on a body yet so I can't tell you how well it fits, but I've found that with HP's head, the inner socket usually have to be removed, put on the figure, and then you put the head on to have it at the proper height!

I'd really like to see what it looks like in a figure, so please post pics when you can!

You can't go wrong with that headsculpt for that price.Me personally though rarely prefer modified sculpts,only 1 exception which is Rahmier's modified Wolverine Sculpt.
For the origins look i bought Scaletta's Origins Wolverine.

2s0k2ep.jpg

2ibddf4.jpg

wp7hj.jpg

Last edited:
^Scarlettas is nice as well as the hybrid^^, but i wish u guys would show Headsculpt on a body. Try origins, last stand, and the wolverine to get clearer pic before I buy lol

Yup. I'm not as excited about getting this in now. I suspect they might've picked the best head for their pictures too. Bummer.

I spoke to one of the sellers of this new wolverine head sculpt on ebay and she said they stop business with their supplier because the head sculpt in nothing like what they were expecting. They didnt want to cheat their customers.

She said their should be another one coming out soon. So I guess Ill have to put my custom wolverine onhold until I can get another head sculpt

If mine looks like that when it gets here tomorrow, I'll just sell it or return it. My X3 head doesn't look too bad on my bashed figure.

If mine looks like that when it gets here tomorrow, I'll just sell it or return it. My X3 head doesn't look too bad on my bashed figure.

Hopefully something just wrong with the colour of those photos! :pray:

If it looks like this,

attachment.php

it'll be okay. I think that's an improvement on the original HT sculpt.

Hopefully something just wrong with the colour of those photos! :pray:

If it looks like this,

attachment.php

it'll be okay. I think that's an improvement on the original HT sculpt.
With a repaint it could be a great sculpt. Lacks a bit of detail in the beard though....actually its just the paint that hides it

Just ordered one from Head Play along with the Origins clothing set.

Also bought one of these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Custom-Muscular-1-6-Toys-Scale-nude-Body-TTM19-Hit-figure-Narrow-Shoulder-/201140353056

The body arrived this morning.

It looks identical to the one they photographed, apart from the fact that it's missing the extra joints in the upper arms.

I can't find another listing for a body like this with these accessories, so it could be they mixed the bodies up.

Doesn't look bad for £13.88 delivered:

The body arrived this morning.

It looks identical to the one they photographed, apart from the fact that it's missing the extra joints in the upper arms.

I can't find another listing for a body like this with these accessories, so it could be they mixed the bodies up.

Doesn't look bad for £13.88 delivered:

Nice. Are the joints nice and tight?

Nice. Are the joints nice and tight?

Yes, it looks like a pretty good body.

The wrist pegs also pull out without having to heat them up, which was something someone said they had to do with theirs.

There's a choice of long and short ankle pegs and two different neck connectors.

Back