Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a different universe obviously, but in the Weapon X story every time he launched them out they would always bleed.

My biggest problem is, let's say they wouldn't bleed much... there wasn't even a hint of a slit between his knuckles whenever they were retracted.

I don't disagree at all; I would actually prefer that they bleed. Gives you a little more insight into Wolvie's head and all the pain he has to deal with.

Just trying to reconcile it so I can still enjoy the movie! xD

I think I said it before, but a lot of it has to do with the PG13 rating. There's a limit to how much blood and where it comes from. In the unrated movie there's a ton of more blood spray but still no knuckle blood. It might've just been an oversight.

I do agree it would have helped us believe he wasn't healing though.

I think I said it before, but a lot of it has to do with the PG13 rating. There's a limit to how much blood and where it comes from. In the unrated movie there's a ton of more blood spray but still no knuckle blood. It might've just been an oversight.

I do agree it would have helped us believe he wasn't healing though.

The unrated was a lot more well-rounded in general, but the knuckle blood would have been SUCH an easy effect to add, it's a bummer that they didn't do it.

I still need to see the unrated version. Maybe I will run over to Best Buy and pick it up this weekend.

It's the better version. Some of the new scenes are a little unnecessary, but some of them (More flashbacks to the war) are great. Also, they added a wonderful level of blood spray into the combat. Nothing too gratuitous, just enough to spice it up. All of the combat in the unrated version seems more vibrant and energetic.

There's also a very new interesting scene with a Snow Plow.......

Damn you guys just got me all riled up about a bloodier and unrated version - turns out it's the version I already got when released on Blu Ray. Even here in Germany where violence is "the devil" to the censorship boards it's still rated a 12 :rotfl
Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie, I just got all excited over an even more raw version than the unrated cut :slap

It's the better version. Some of the new scenes are a little unnecessary, but some of them (More flashbacks to the war) are great. Also, they added a wonderful level of blood spray into the combat. Nothing too gratuitous, just enough to spice it up. All of the combat in the unrated version seems more vibrant and energetic.

There's also a very new interesting scene with a Snow Plow.......

Sounds good. I haven't seen the movie since the theater, so it will be nice to watch it again with extra scenes. More blood is always a plus too.

Sounds good. I haven't seen the movie since the theater, so it will be nice to watch it again with extra scenes. More blood is always a plus too.

That's what I did, watched it once in the theater then bought the unrated bluray when it came out, and realized, "Wow, this is better than the first time I saw it!"

Awesome stuff Skull!

His brain cells can be destroyed, but his buzz wouldn't last very long at all since his healing factor would probably instantly replace them.

Although... there are different levels of healing factor by different writers.

https://i42.tinypic.com/ipab86.jpg

Drunk Logan, as per Claremont, before writers went really nuts with the healing factor.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/29968/1742996-scan11699.jpg

More recent drinking Logan. :)

Finished these today.....
yvyhe2e9.jpg

Back