Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda toying with the idea to do a Vietnam era Wolverine, I just don't know what to buy for it. I was thinking getting Tiger Stripe fatigues.

HI guys... anyone familiar with Ebay seller djfungshing? I ordered a set of clothes for a new custom Wolverine I'm planning to make, it's been 3 days since I paid via Paypal (bought it Monday morning) and I still don't have a tracking number. I messaged him twice already for an update and I've got no reply from him yet. All the ebay sellers I've had transactions with before djfungshing took just a day tops to have the item shipped. Just wanted to see if anyone here have dealt with him before and if he's trustworthy. Thanks!

What clothes did you order? I haven't dealt with them before. I had order a knock off set of the Origins coat and red shirt to maybe replace what I already had, and the quality isn't very good.

What clothes did you order? I haven't dealt with them before. I had order a knock off set of the Origins coat and red shirt to maybe replace what I already had, and the quality isn't very good.

I ordered a set of Tactical clothing from him. It's my first time to order from him, and seeing that he seems to have a good track record on ebay I went and bought.

Oh, so those knock-off Origins costume aren't as well-made as they seem to be? Been very tempted to get 'em, but the price of the coat for a knock-off made me think twice...

I ordered a set of Tactical clothing from him. It's my first time to order from him, and seeing that he seems to have a good track record on ebay I went and bought.

Oh, so those knock-off Origins costume aren't as well-made as they seem to be? Been very tempted to get 'em, but the price of the coat for a knock-off made me think twice...

The coat isn't bad, I actually think it's leather since it sure as hell smells like it. The shirt had glue residue on it, and it was missing a button. It want a coat let me know.

I doubt I'll ever be able to find the real version on eBay of the coat and shirt. The jacket had a crease across the back because the seller neglected to mention that the torso was loose as hell and it creased on itself since the torso didn't hold positions well. The red shirt's left cuff had it's stitching cut or ripped. Although I was able to sew it back up fairly well.

Real and bootleg jackets as promised.

Left is real and right is bootleg.

16ie70g.jpg

2woliev.jpg

2hcf2af.jpg

msj8t2.jpg

20tqzbc.jpg

Yeah the price is a little steep, but if you're making a custom it's pretty damn close to the original. Only difference really is the texture and the slight darker color.

Yeah, I think the quality looks dam good and if it's real leather, then that explains the price. I was thinking the jacket would look good with my 2nd version of Logan. That jacket with the red flannel shirt underneath could be a pretty cool look.

12960058744_684c019ddd_c.jpg

Back