Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And thanks for the info kuat. I knew I should have just picked that sculpt up. :lol I'll buy it tonight.

I hope you like the one you get!

I was seriously expecting (and dreading) to see this when I got the bubble wrap off the head: Head Play's "You've been Tango'd" Wolverine version 1.0:

attachment.php

:horror

[video=youtube;59Mg96vu4BM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=59Mg96vu4BM[/video]

Holding him up to the light I can see subtle changes in colour. I'm tempted to get another to replace the HP '220'.

Is the ACI body the preferred one for a custom Wolverine? I noticed the arms are slightly lighter than the torso but I will likely be displaying him with the jacket anyway. I was not impressed at all with the body from MMS220 because the legs were loose and the arms are way to skinny. A shame though since the darker hair detailing on the arms was a nice touch.

I did this real quick , it's okay for now
aa8fa2d4b6bc3a62f8668c0d0f2e41af.jpg

Love this look. I'm waiting for the same HS to arrive, hopefully this week, and planning to do an Origins outfit. Nice to see the HS on an outfit. Looks awesome!

Finally got all the parts that I needed to finish my wolverine. Still waiting to see if they do another Origins Head Sculpt, so had to use the "Last Stand" one.

wolf1.jpeg
wolf4.jpeg
wolf6.jpeg
wolf8.jpeg
wolf9.jpeg

Boots were a pain in the butt to put on but finally got them to stay. I used the bone claws instead of the metal claws. Hopefully they come out with a different head sculpt.

Also hard to pose, since the body I used doesn't have that much articulation in the arms.

Ebay Item # 131022450800

I bought the exact same items haha. I am a really big fan of the outfit. My belt was missing some rivets in the shipping unfortunately, but I am a big fan of the set. The knock off muscle body is good, it is a little hard to pose in the arms, but it is easy to loosen. The left arm on mine was actually sealed shut by the rubber / paint, so I had to cut the joint free with an Xacto knife. Overall it is a really nicely priced body for what it is.

I thought about getting the cigar head, but it did not look natural how it just stopped at the teeth. The lip also did not look curled around it, so I went with the growl.

IMG_6475.jpg

Last edited:
I bought the exact same items haha. I am a really big fan of the outfit. My belt was missing some rivets in the shipping unfortunately, but I am a big fan of the set. The knock off muscle body is good, it is a little hard to pose in the arms, but it is easy to loosen. The left arm on mine was actually sealed shut by the rubber / paint, so I had to cut the joint free with an Xacto knife. Overall it is a really nicely priced body for what it is.

I thought about getting the cigar head, but it did not look natural how it just stopped at the teeth. The lip also did not look curled around it, so I went with the growl.

View attachment 129769

Yeah I had the same problem with the arms, wont move for nothing. Didnt think to use an exacto knife so might have to do the same thing

Lol nice custom JR what you think about this custom head sculpt 271584096489

Something looks off to me about the open mouth. I think the anatomy is just not right...particularly in the lips. It looks like someone literally slapped an open mouth on a previous sculpt. Look at the upper lip... It doesn't even look scrunched.

Back