Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharing mine below. Never been that a fan of the original busty Lara, but the 2013 game, with its survival story line really made that figure a grail for me so in 2016 I decided to kitbash mine using a Michelle Rodrigues headsculpt (I believe I actually inspired Samuel Boddart into using the same one. I think lendellprime's one is the same, but I could be wrong?). Made the bow with some branches and tape lol. Not perfect nor accurate but it was really fun doing it and it's my favorite figure in my collection.

View attachment 456463
View attachment 456464
View attachment 456465

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

@fbang
Love it! You actually did a great job on the bow. Yes, mine was a Michelle Rodriguez except Samuel did a heavy repaint and magnificent re-hair job.

@Project_A
Very nice! You and Jameson have the two best classic versions of her that I've seen.

Here's a new photo of my reboot version. I switched out her necklace with the one from the newer bootleg version. There's usually always something to salvage ;)

Croft.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@fbang
Love it! You actually did a great job on the bow. Yes, mine was a Michelle Rodriguez except Samuel did a heavy repaint and magnificent re-hair job.

@Project_A
Very nice! You and Jameson have the two best classic versions of her that I've seen.

Here's a new photo of my reboot version. I switched out her necklace with the one from the newer bootleg version. There's usually always something to salvage ;)

View attachment 457198[/QUOTE]Damn I need two headsculpts now lol, byw who is Samuel?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

@fbang

Cool. I love the fact that figures go from collector to collector in this hobby. It makes them... eternal or something.

DrunknIronRabit said:
How much do those typically run? I like them but if I do one I'd have to have uniformity. I was thinking of making my own.

The ones I get from him are $22 +shipping (super reasonable). But he has a few options (shapes, sizes and toppers) that would vary the price a bit. I've purchased three from him and they all go very nicely together with uniformity in size, shape and plaque type. Just contact Cocoboloboy here at SS Freaks and let him know I referred you ;) I believe he shows all the different options on his page here.

The ones I get from him are $22 +shipping (super reasonable). But he has a few options (shapes, sizes and toppers) that would vary the price a bit. I've purchased three from him and they all go very nicely together with uniformity in size, shape and plaque type. Just contact Cocoboloboy here at SS Freaks and let him know I referred you ;) I believe he shows all the different options on his page here.
Yah I've seen it before, was just curious to know. I've never quite have been there yet. Maybe once I get all the figs I want hahaha because in the meantime all my extra dough goes to the next fig.

DrunknIronRabit said:
Yah I've seen it before, was just curious to know. I've never quite have been there yet. Maybe once I get all the figs I want hahaha because in the meantime all my extra dough goes to the next fig.

Understood! Yeah, I didn't purchase them until I had my three grail figures.

@Project_A

Thanks Lendell! I'm working on "remastering" the figure again, I beleive I've made advancements on how make it better so I can't wait to show it when it's done!

Love your 2013 custom, especially the weathering! You can use some hair products to condition the tips of the ponytail or manage any strands of hair that you think might be unruly.

Hi! This is my Lara Croft 2013 custom. I used the pants from the first Tomb Raider SW Our World figure.
The necklace, the boots and the head are from the second SW OW figure. I redid the hair with yarn.
Made the tops myself and i used accessories from various figures.
20190623_225239.jpg
20190623_224050 - Edited.jpg
20190623_224533 - Edited.jpg

Back