Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her final stance sorted yesterday. I'm happy with the way it turned out, even though the pics are crappy due to being taken with my iphone.

IMG-0386.jpg

IMG-0387.jpg

IMG-0389.jpg

IMG-0388.jpg

I think this looks amazing. You did a phenomenal job, great work on a great custom. A better pose may be a torch in one hand qnd axe in the other.

I think this looks amazing. You did a phenomenal job, great work on a great custom. A better pose may be a torch in one hand qnd axe in the other.

Actually I considered doing a flare in her other hand but I can't seem to find a good flare to use. I also may do another ice axe in the opposite hand, so its closer to the game. I think when I do the 2013 reboot Lara I want to make a torch, been doing some research on it and looking at parts.

If you wanted to do the flare still you could probably get away with a custom housing fitted with an uncovered, flat, red LED bound to some pink fiber optic light wire which trails away from the core. Tag some futzed cotton in the center and you'd have a pretty convincing piece. Might be able to power it with those unconventional tube batteries that some custom lightsaber hilts use.

Does anyone know if SW Ourworld will continue their 1/6 scale tomb raider line with a 3.0 version? Maybe in her shadow of the tomb raider outfit?

Does anyone know if SW Ourworld will continue their 1/6 scale tomb raider line with a 3.0 version? Maybe in her shadow of the tomb raider outfit?

Just make your own version :) I may do her Adventurer outfit from Shadow down the road. Between the SW and GT sculpts, you can make a decent figure I think.

If you wanted to do the flare still you could probably get away with a custom housing fitted with an uncovered, flat, red LED bound to some pink fiber optic light wire which trails away from the core. Tag some futzed cotton in the center and you'd have a pretty convincing piece. Might be able to power it with those unconventional tube batteries that some custom lightsaber hilts use.

Hmm I'll have to research that. That would be the perfect look.

My next project's parts have started to arrive this week :). Hopefully the rest will be here by next weekend. This will be the 2013 "Survivor" Lara.

9CBED869-DF22-48CB-B743-5978A41A9071 (1).JPG

Here's my old repainted Sideshow head that I'm adding a wig, once I'm happy with the style I'll repaint the head again to match the hair color. Easily the best 1/6 Lara head in my opinion.

47969584077_9057717cef_c.jpg

Sharing mine below. Never been that a fan of the original busty Lara, but the 2013 game, with its survival story line really made that figure a grail for me so in 2016 I decided to kitbash mine using a Michelle Rodrigues headsculpt (I believe I actually inspired Samuel Boddart into using the same one. I think lendellprime's one is the same, but I could be wrong?). Made the bow with some branches and tape lol. Not perfect nor accurate but it was really fun doing it and it's my favorite figure in my collection.

lara1.jpg
lara2.jpg
lara4.jpg

Sharing mine below. Never been that a fan of the original busty Lara, but the 2013 game, with its survival story line really made that figure a grail for me so in 2016 I decided to kitbash mine using a Michelle Rodrigues headsculpt (I believe I actually inspired Samuel Boddart into using the same one. I think lendellprime's one is the same, but I could be wrong?). Made the bow with some branches and tape lol. Not perfect nor accurate but it was really fun doing it and it's my favorite figure in my collection.

Very nice! Excellent work!

Very nice! Excellent work!

Thanks. I pretty much made everything myself (bow, belts, tank top, watch, pick axe). I found the cargo pants on ebay but had to dye them brown and weather them. The boots are from the Age of Ultron Scarlett Witch. Like I mentionned, that head sculpt is supposed to be Michelle Rodriguez, but I cut her hair and weathered her face)

Back