Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool photos, love this last one, and the one by Chakamin with the 3 Snow Troopers rocks!

Thanks Stickman. :)

Awesome shots....just awesome. Got a wild hair up my bum, and decided to rebuy all Marmits unopened on Ebay. With the exception of the Stormtrooper, none of them were too expensive. Still need At-At Driver - and love their Sandtroopers

You know, for the prices these days the Marmits are still fantastic. I dont blame you at all.

I actually thought about picking up the Marmit AT-AT Driver, its about $100 cheaper than the Sideshow version.

Here's my Empire. Hasbro Empire! From the top: Return of the Jedi, The Empire Strikes Back, A New Hope.

empire1.jpg
empire2.jpg
empire3.jpg
empire4.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics but I need some comment about my wip display. Let me know if I'm on the right direction.

Attachments

• disp.jpg
    disp.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 336
While waiting for the arrival of the Jawas, R5-D4, R2Q5 and the AT-AT Driver. This what I got so far...

WP_20160119_22_48_02_Rich_LI (2).jpg

WP_20160119_22_48_41_Rich_LI (2).jpg

My favorite bunch...

WP_20160119_22_49_12_Rich_LI (2).jpg

Thanks Solo!

I was wondering what thread I'd stumbled into when I flipped back to this tab. GI. Joe? :) Display looks great, but it's not SW - and those guys need some dirt/weathering.

I really like the Marmit Pauldron on the HT Sandie:

DSCN0094.JPG

Thanks Stickman. :)

You know, for the prices these days the Marmits are still fantastic. I dont blame you at all.

I actually thought about picking up the Marmit AT-AT Driver, its about $100 cheaper than the Sideshow version.

That is the one I cannot find online -

Last edited:
I really like the Marmit Pauldron on the HT Sandie

For me, it's because it looks more like what we saw in the movie, versus what HT shipped. I don't know how HT even thought to put a circle indentation on the pauldron, because looking at its shape and position, it's clear to me that no one in their design department has watched the movie.

For me, it's because it looks more like what we saw in the movie, versus what HT shipped. I don't know how HT even thought to put a circle indentation on the pauldron, because looking at its shape and position, it's clear to me that no one in their design department has watched the movie.

Agreed. Only weird part...........and debating on weathering the pauldron......Like the white one on the marmit too - want to get another white one and paint it black for a corporal.

That looks great Matt! Absolutely epic.

I painted an orange pauldron black and put a white Pauldron on an HT figure as well.

Here's a custom Marmit with a HT helmet.

Epic pics Will. Fantastic looking Sandies.

Thanks, Chris! I'm really so stoked with what HT did with this version. I can't wait to see what they do with a Seargent or Corporal. I am changing some of my other custom Marmits to the rip off version of the HT TT22 body in order to get these figures to match the helmet size. HT really nailed the scope, with a slightly larger helmet than the Marmit offered. Proportionality was really excellent.

Oh man...yeah, awesome pics Solo Bones.....wish the black band on the brow was adjustable - love the black corporal look!

Me too, my man. You really captured the look of the Sandie in that pic. Nice pose. Love the Marmit pauldron as well. I have quite a few custom Marmit's so I think I am going to keep the Marmit orange pauldron on the Marmit, but use an HT bucket.

Back