Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New HT Sandtrooper is a definite upgrade in terms of the underlying body, but the Sideshow Deluxe Sandtrooper still holds its own extremely well in comparison! I actually much prefer the use of the magnet on the Sideshow version. Now I just wish I had bought the Dewback when I had the chance!

With all the new HT figure's I've picked up recently(Chewie,Han,Vader)and R2 I'm going to have to do a photo shoot.Ought to be fun(or interesting at least)...PS

New HT Sandtrooper is a definite upgrade in terms of the underlying body, but the Sideshow Deluxe Sandtrooper still holds its own extremely well in comparison! I actually much prefer the use of the magnet on the Sideshow version. Now I just wish I had bought the Dewback when I had the chance!

I have a loose SS Sandtrooper and I'm debating whether to keep it or sell it since I'm getting the HT Sandtrooper. My bash or Marmit and HT Sandtrooper will be done this week when the last of my parts arrive.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Just picked up an Elite Series die-cast flametrooper. Gotta say, this guy looks good on my desk. I cleaned up the paint a little, but he had a good feel out of the box. Makes me want a 1/6th version

Here's my "Falcon Takeoff" HT Sandtrooper corporal. The pack and pouches have been customized to match that particular trooper's screen configuration. The MG-15/RT-97C blaster is the Dragon MG-15 model kit customized with the scopes and saddle drum from the Sideshow version. He's also had some additional weathering.

front1.jpgback.jpg

front3.jpg

Here's my "Falcon Takeoff" HT Sandtrooper corporal. The pack and pouches have been customized to match that particular trooper's screen configuration. The MG-15/RT-97C blaster is the Dragon MG-15 model kit customized with the scopes and saddle drum from the Sideshow version. He's also had some additional weathering.

View attachment 231354

View attachment 231356

I like the weapon kit mod. That's an interesting concept. Nice photos.

I'm waiting for my Han and Chewie set to arrive, but the only SW figures I've had (I don't think my 12" Hasbro ones don't count!) are these two Marmit figures that were state-of-the-art at the time:
Marmit_Star_Wars.JPG

Back