Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that's why the 442nd is hard to find lol

Great collection it's stunning :).

So that's why the 442nd is hard to find lol

Great collection it's stunning :).

Really? I keep seeing them offered on discounts...I am not looking for anymore...but that is my favorite Clone....I know my local comic store has more than one getting very dusty...

The opposite wall from the 12 Detolfs...

View attachment 161194

Umm... that is the most insanely cool pic in the history of 1/6! There's no mirrors or photoshop involved? You've even got FOUR Gamorreans...:horror

EDIT: just saw your earlier pics. Four snowies and TWELVE Detolfs...:horror:horror:thud:

That has got to be the most expansive collection I've ever seen.:clap

I see about $6500 worth of clones alone (I count about 50 in that one pic.) Then there's the 8-10 sandies I can see. And four Gamorreans is just not fair. Sideshow should have him as "collector of the week" every other week.

Is this the largest collection everyone has ever seen?

Impressive, most impressive.

Your local dealer better treat you like royalty every time you walk in the door.

Actually he does treat me very well, but he is online. I think he really likes it when I order 'cases' of figures...

I see about $6500 worth of clones alone (I count about 50 in that one pic.) Then there's the 8-10 sandies I can see. And four Gamorreans is just not fair. Sideshow should have him as "collector of the week" every other week.

Is this the largest collection everyone has ever seen?

9 Sandtroopers - 1 Squad and 3 Gammy with Gartogg.

And I was quite ticked off when SSC screwed up the 104th Wolff Pack Clone Trooper and made him Sinker...I was ready to order a dozen of them too...

I am sure there are other collectors out there that army build too...

Actually he does treat me very well, but he is online. I think he really likes it when I order 'cases' of figures...

9 Sandtroopers - 1 Squad and 3 Gammy with Gartogg.

And I was quite ticked off when SSC screwed up the 104th Wolff Pack Clone Trooper and made him Sinker...I was ready to order a dozen of them too...

I am sure there are other collectors out there that army build too...

well I have 5 sandtroopers and 9 stormtroopers mostly marmit and sideshow. i have to put 3 of them together im looking for bodies to put them on which bodies work great with these marmit`s

[...]which bodies work great with these marmit`s

Soldier Story S2.

c80b64a6df87f9ac69545d95e514cac5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back