Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Republic:
sw_republic.jpg

Empire:
sw_empire.jpg

Come on Sideshow, give us more Separatists!

Awesome shot of the good guys Mmurrer! :clap
If only Vader had been a little better at exterminating the rebel scum. :monkey2

Awesome shot of the good guys Mmurrer! :clap
If only Vader had been a little better at exterminating the rebel scum. :monkey2
:hi5:
Thanks!
I'm my imagination, Luke blew himself up in the Death Star. The following two movies would be about Vader eliminating the Rebels and, in the end, throwing Sidious into the pit just like he did in ROTJ.
:vader

hey Niltusk.
i recently sold the exc Bly to a fellow boardmember..same as Rex.
i also sold the shadow trooper to a guy local to me thinking i could get another easy.by the time i was ready ssc had sold through.i was hoping to score.waxer and boil and get the free bly but then neyo and the tusken came up.still need the siege clone then the red phase 1.

hey Niltusk.
i recently sold the exc Bly to a fellow boardmember..same as Rex.
i also sold the shadow trooper to a guy local to me thinking i could get another easy.by the time i was ready ssc had sold through.i was hoping to score.waxer and boil and get the free bly but then neyo and the tusken came up.still need the siege clone then the red phase 1.

Aww, that sucks. :(
Bly is awesome, hope your search to fill in your ranks goes well.

Here's a shot of my small yet growing collection.

New pics once I have time, light and a tripod.

7e64954f469fcd0f9bf416ade5c34937.jpg

Commanders are a good way to start. Welcome to the boards. :wave
Thanks! I'm particularly interested in clone commanders in Phase II Armor and clones with unique armour designs.
Want to get Bacara, Neyo and 212 Airborne.

Hope Sideshow will release Galactic Marine and Swamp Scout Trooper in 2013.

those harnesses are awesome, i think i'll pick one up for my 212th and one for my 442nd

Thanks. Pm me or check out my thread in the custom Star Wars section if you want to see more pictures of the harnesses. I'll help any way I can. If you have a question about the harnesses or want to see a closer/better angle i'll be more than happy to answer. This stuff is what I do to relax. It is probably better if I answer questions in that custom thread rather than this one - due to the topic.

link below

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5002464#post5002464

Last edited:
Nothing original , but they're my guys and I love 'em !:lol
DSC03158.jpg

I know I'm dragging this pic up from the depths, but does anyone know if the helmet on this Death Star (Squad) Trooper is from the Hasbro 12"?

I want to put together 1/6 versions of the 'first 12' and am thinking of modding Praji with this helmet for that.

I know I'm dragging this pic up from the depths, but does anyone know if the helmet on this Death Star (Squad) Trooper is from the Hasbro 12"?

I want to put together 1/6 versions of the 'first 12' and am thinking of modding Praji with this helmet for that.

Yup, its from the POTJ Hasbro Death Star Trooper. It can look great with a little work.

Here is one I did a while back...

DSC06692586x700.jpg

Back