Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KP1_6527_with-DOF120x80_800.jpg

THE CLONE WARS

Jedi General Obiwan Kenobi and his apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, leading the clone army to battle the separatists.

www.photomotion-online.com

1:6 Starwars photography by Seno Haryo
www.flickr.com/photos/63046972@N04/sets/72157626862943235/

here's my army so far, have one new figure waiting at the post office for collection tomorrow, a Medi RAH sandtrooper!

P1010705.jpg

P1010703.jpg

I'm still on the fence about getting the Sideshow premium, i really don't like the helmet.

Very underrated pieces.

Having the Sandtrooper and Biker scout totally agree. Its the goofy stormtrooper luke pose that I am determined to cut up and repose. ( less said about the head the better)

Thanks jkno.

Pilgrim_UK do it.

Having the Sandtrooper and Biker scout totally agree. Its the goofy stormtrooper luke pose that I am determined to cut up and repose. ( less said about the head the better)

Here's one I did a while back but have sold it since. I have another one I want to repose.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks jkno.

In a nutshell, I cut up the arms at their joints and repositioned them. I then sculpted the joints with 2 part Apoxie sculpt and painted them black. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back