Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, those are definitely a beautie, twas my first and still is my favourite ...

I love seeing all these collections. It makes me wish I had stayed more current on the both the Sandtroopers and some of the Clone Troopers.

I really wanted to pick up a sandie on the last gohastings sale. My brother was going to get me one for my Bday but I felt bad to have him spend so much, told him just to get me whatever he wants. I figure I can pick up a sandie when I save up for him myself.

Just got the Sergeant last Friday,
His generous palm set and especially pair of bending feet really gave him almost 'limitless' poses

No Clone's Left Behind

5682168923_4e552d2470.jpg

5682737278_7625a553d3.jpg

5682169215_d823ab787b.jpg

5682169359_b10f5e91e2.jpg

helluva Figures and photographs man!
mantap! :)
thx bro, makasih banyak wkwk.. di tunggu koleksi2 di trit 1/6 starwars bro!!

Excellent shots Amidala!
Wow this shots are fantastic
That is awesome shot! Awesome collections too!
dang look at those awesome photos that is cool!
big thanks !!

Wow. Nice Jedi Troops Amidala-Zelda.
Are the light sabers custom or are they post-processing on the image?
post processing, with amazing software called photoshop :), thx bro..

post processing, with amazing software called photoshop :), thx bro..[/QUOTE]

I figured it was but I was hoping someone had come up with a better custom saber. I have been working on some with e-wire and custom molded hilts but the hilts have been quite the challenge. I was hoping someone had invented a better mouse trap. Great pictures, you have an amazing set up (from your 'behind the scenes' photos). Keep the great shots coming.

finished my binocs i got from chakaman............:hi5:
i think it really adds to the figure.
HPIM0965.jpg

HPIM0963.jpg

HPIM0966.jpg

Back