Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My oversized Stormie :D

sdsstormtrooperarmor28.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor29.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor35.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor30.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor37.jpg

sdsstormtrooperarmor38.jpg

YES!!! Got my 2nd 501st Legion Clone in yesterday that I ordered from Big Bad Toys Store. they ship pretty well. more protected than sideshow shipping. Box was good in my opinion, not perfect but not bad. I set him up and it really makes the shelf look nice, overpopulated, but nice.

Hey guys, what's the going rate for a Sideshow Stormtrooper (Just a regular one)? I've been asked to sell mine and have no idea what to charge! They seem to go on ebay for a lot...

Hey guys, what's the going rate for a Sideshow Stormtrooper (Just a regular one)? I've been asked to sell mine and have no idea what to charge! They seem to go on ebay for a lot...

I think they tend to go for over £100 now so im glad i got a ton of them when they were cheap.

It's Official, I'm out on room on my Star Wars shelf. I'm so glad I picked up the extra 501st clone from Big Bad Toys and just aquired the Utapau Clone through a trade, just didn't want Cody to be alone when he arrives tomorrow. My current custom hasbro one will be retired or get the phase I helmet.
DSC00037.jpg

Back