Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No OT love DN? Only love for the rainbow colored clones? :(

Just cause I wuvs ya. Quick iphone pics of my OT.

(even Thrawn in the background... one of the best SSC SW exc. IMO)

Some Rebel scum to balance things out.

And my absolute favourite OT stormies...

Can't find the Admiral Thrawn thread-- but this one is too awesome to only appear in the background. Here's a close-up shot.

I love the rebel fleet troopers, did you get different faces on them somehow?

Thanks. One's the normal one. One is actually Giles (from Buffy-- I used his suit for one of my Dr. Henry Jones Jr. customs) and the last one is one of the extra Endor guys (you can see the switched out Trooper in Endor gear in the background).

Very nice! OT rocks ;)

Agree 100%.

That's an awesome pose for Thrawn

Thanks. He often gets overlooked (as I don't pose him with the OT or the PT) but the Exc. is still one of my favourite of the SW 1/6th.

Christmas presents groupshot:
1157446_10202743740344061_407831411_n.jpg

Tamashii 3-PO is OUTSTANDING! :panic:

which is better the marmit stormtrooper or the sideshow version. and yes soundwave rocks

Marmit is the most accurate, no discussion about it. But you need to assemble it, and if you don't want to do it yourself (not such a big deal though), better get one already assembled.

UPDATED:

Update; the 1/6 Soldier Story USAF PJ New Design S2.5 Nude Body is my favorite new body. Shorter forearms that fit perfectly for the Marmit arm guards, Great shoulder with, great midsection filled out the body, Great Legs separation and length.

No modification to the Marmit armor was made.

Last edited:
We need some better pics using your nice camera. The middle image looks like it went through a paint-daubs filter. ;) But it's still easy to see the awesome.

HA! Yeah, my iPhone was sucking. Here's some better pics.

His arms move with great ease, click as they move and are VERY, VERY adjustable and hold their poses, while looking very natural. These were quick poses.

Also what's awesome is the hands are really soft, so you can do more with them. Move the fingers around and make the grips wider, if necessary.

Back