Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the custom clones / figures that board members can make...I would love to try to make a 442nd Clone Commander, but I need to find a shoulder pauldron...all I keep finding are the Sandtrooper ones, and there are no current clones announced for PO that have one...I am hoping for a Rex 2.0 soon to get a shot at his shoulder pauldron.

My Coruscant Guard Shelf
Custom Arc Trooper Kuro, Chancellor Palpatine, Commander Fox with Custom Phase II helmet, & Senate Hovercam.

Last edited:
JonEl, your Custom Kuro, Fox and Senate Hovercam are mind blowing. The whole setup with Palpatine is probably putting the other figures to shame.

:thud:

:clap

JonEl, your Custom Kuro, Fox and Senate Hovercam are mind blowing. The whole setup with Palpatine is probably putting the other figures to shame.

:thud:

:clap

thanks!

Today I was finally able to take the rest of my clones out(theyve been boxed up since hurricane sandy hit my place last fall) as you can see i want to have a general with each group, Kit Fisto is on his way(but will be highly modified) and Plo Koon is due for a Clone Wars re-work. some more Jedi will fill the ranks a bit when i get them (Ki-adi, Aayla, Mace and PT Yoda)

I may add the Walking Hologram of Sidious to this one

and what to do with all those pesky Phase I Helmets?

Jon, that is a great collection. thanks for sharing. looks like you have every commander. great posturing as well.

Quick question for you guys. For Maul and Jango by Medicom, do you feel the v1 or the v2 is better? The first versions in those pics above look pretty darn good. Just curious how they compare to the second versions.

Something to do for the weekend
3gb3.jpg

Speaking of casting, does anyone know of a good material to use for a silicone mold and for plastic casting? Are pressure pots used? What's the deal?

Ended up having to do a body swap as the stock body broke its leg, no big issue, swapped to a head play body, perfect fit and used ssc hands instead of stock

Back