Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my Alpine. The man that had the coolest scenes in all of the opening sequences of each season including the movie. I chose a taller lean figure that I had in the fodder and just repainted it. This was one of the 21st Century Toys Elite Force cops. I made the pick axe and gloves. The jacket was made from a shirt I had and some extra fabric. You can't really see his patches in these pics but he has the division, Joe and american flag on his sleeves.The backpack holds all of his extra hands.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431087766.573542.jpg

My 3 dreadnoks, ripper and buzzer are pretty much there, some minor tweaks needed but happy with overall look
Torch is someway off just collecting pouches holster and a few other bits

Have got all I need for monkey wrench just waiting on a body

etcImageUploadedByTapatalk1431087942.986621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzers chainsaw is the blade from a 1/6 scale chainsaw cut to fit to a machine gun, simply but effective I think

Quick question folks can you make sideshow boots fit hot toys figures with ball joints

yep..heat up the boots..pull out the pegs(pliers)....heat up the other boots(HT)...plop them on...i do it all the time...

some of them are a bit tougher to do, but they should work just fine...i just swapped out boots on my indy jones figure and did that...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433095578.225025.jpg

My wip scrap iron still need a few bits and bobs and once matt finishes the vest it will look a whole lot better

Very early stage of pulling all my bits together for copperhead, still along way off
Some of the parts I had don't quite work aswell as I had hopedImageUploadedByTapatalk1433784306.157444.jpg
Excuse the picture quality

Back