Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Bbbi Elite Force Terminate. That was a great line. I had them all I think. Carlos, Scar, Lucifer, and Scorpion. Were there any others?

11015433_10204817406252908_177342591_n.jpg

Do mighty muggs count? Was made from a darth vader mighty mugg

Hawk was my one of my favorite Joes from the comics. Always tough as nails though they looked him over in the cartoons until Serpentor showed up. Besides the fact that he was originally blond haired, he was younger. In the comics comments were made about him being one of the youngest colonels and later general when he was put in charge of the entire operation of the team. Considering his flashback cameo in Snake Eyes origin I'd say late 30s to early 40s. So I found a sculpt I liked and repainted the whole thing with dirty blond hair as a compromise.
I'll have is V2 uniform ready in a few days.

With the first 2 Joe members and right hands

Taking care of business

My Ninja Force Storm Shadow. It's the same one I posted in his Cobra uniform. I just made some additions to the plain old HOF uniform. Now it has all of the features and weapons from the card art. I also added some sculpt and repainted one of the Hasbro masked heads.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427230708.590021.jpg

1st coat of paint on copperhead longest to go yet but pleased with it so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, just a quick question here.. I'm planning to get a Crimson Guard but I'm a bit unsure due to the material used on the uniform. Sideshow leather sucks and my Zartan straps are already cracked and flaked. Just want to check if your Crimson Guard uniforms are still in good shape and not flaking :) thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back