Show us your G.I. Joe/ Cobra Troops! Any and All...or even working on!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't imagine it will be cheap think i lol bash one with 1/6 chainsaw and uzi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started on a Copperhead. I really don't like the blue-ish green uni he is wearing. I went a little more modern. Now Neil just have to make the head, hahaha

5450be41b2d2257864cec666e18757ac_zps9d7034bb.jpg

not joe related..but i hate the other parts of the boards..so you guys get to see them here..
picked up a DC superman last week and a "Redman" set aka..Rick Grimes from the walking dead..all in all, a pretty decent set..
10928157_10203764512728460_1214651037_n.jpg
10000153_10203764054757011_2001853231_n.jpg

This is my Storm Shadow. He is made from the 25th anniversary 12 inch Storm Shadow. It got my usual torso extension and modified the lower legs to accommodate some ball jointed feet with articulated toes. I sculpted the toes and added padding to make the boots. The sleeves were cut off of his new uniform to make the upper boots and added wraps to them and the forearms. The one on the right forearm is partly detachable to show the clan symbol. The Cobra symbol was one of the leftover tatoos from the set I got with Gung Ho's. The swords and chuks were from fodder. I still have a little work I want to do with them. His chuks also have a real metal chain now. The bow and quiver comes from the Rambo figure I think. As you can see some of the brittle pieces started falling off of the bow like Zartan's does. I found the unmasked head with a close enough skin tone and resembled his early Marvel look. Let me know what you think.

Finally getting revenge for his uncle and the clan.

Awesome job on SS. I love the quiver and scabbards. I've also always liked that sculpt. It really resembles the original 3 3/4 IMO

Thanks. That was reason I chose it and the one I used for my Duke. They actually had a few good sculpts for the characters in that line. But some of the rarer ones are hard to find now or will cost you a few bucks. Not to mention finding a good close up or in hand pic. I really want to see the Short Fuze and Grunt they did.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425225941.004804.jpg
My work in progress dreadnok torch

I have boots and flame thrower coming this week and need to sort a good head to sculpt on

Got it big lot with other bits and bobs i believe it's a lucifer waist coat not sure from what series but that's what I know it as

Yea good old Lucifer. One of the early broken down figures. I still have parts of that vest and his silver gun.

Back