Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you never been in a Spensers? :lol

But no I wouldn't worry, if it's a big deal they'll figure out a way to cover them with a sticker or some part of the packaging.

Actually, the only Spencer's near me stopped carrying toys a few years ago... The only place I find NECA figures now is at TRU and comic shops...

I have gotta get one of Beto's Evil Dead 2 heads, those things are gorgeous ... and moveable eyes? lol, that fantastic ... gotta get one and his chainsaw ... ugh ... should have bought the chainsaw when I had the chance ... damnable lack of funds at the time ... ugh. Won't miss out this time.

I have gotta get one of Beto's Evil Dead 2 heads, those things are gorgeous ... and moveable eyes? lol, that fantastic ... gotta get one and his chainsaw ... ugh ... should have bought the chainsaw when I had the chance ... damnable lack of funds at the time ... ugh. Won't miss out this time.

moveable eye ones arent out yet, perhaps you should wait out for one of those, me ive got no patience =)

6008084874_1fbc5d27f2_b.jpg

HI, I know i have a long delay whit the painted head orders,one reason for this is that I was not satisfied with painted heads, so I have dedicated myself to perfecting my technique unfortunately that took me to repeat the painting of several head of Ash but I am much more satisfied with the results, I am currently finishing the heads of the heroes Ash, then just detail the evil Ash. so anytime I start the process of shipping, this is an example of a complete head, the colors are a little lighter and the blood is darker in the actual piece, but can give an idea of ​​how to look their heads,
Thanks a lot for your patience

Last edited:
Sorry thought i replyed to you sue.
The shirt is a DID ww2 shirt dyed and painted (sadly cannot find any more on ebay) and the trouser are from the bruce lee brown suit. Again they were dyed, i sanded of the sheen and then painted mud on them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-TOYS...062?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415cb94966

May I ask where you got the shirt and trousers? They look superb.

Just thought i would let you guys know that i am sadly partng with one of my ash heads. Its currently up on ebay.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190571100790?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

hi guys. i did some stuff to my ripped shirt ash, most noticeably a new body, this is one of those things that just didnt turn out right, and i had a lot of problems while doing it, so, i covered him in varnish. to show sweat and blood, hope you guys can see it running down his face. i also put 2 coats on his armpit and chest to make his shirt look wet ( this was a practice for when i make my jason). imo it turned out alright. this is about the 4 change and the 5th repaint. hes staying how he is.
100_5573.jpg

100_5571.jpg

100_5566.jpg

heres my second attempt at adding sweat on ash, i had to strip the varnish off as it wouldnt dry on the rubber, this time i used liquid glass
100_5576.jpg

100_5577.jpg

100_5579.jpg

100_5585.jpg

100_5586.jpg

Hey guys almost finished my battle damaged Ash just need to finish the shotgun.
I was not going to to add the grey hair but after seeing k.bowens Ash it changed my mind. Hope you dont mind me copying you :wave
heres some new pics

That Ash is what inspired me to get started. I suppose I should thank you for how empty my wallet is going to stay for awhile. LOL

Hey guys almost finished my battle damaged Ash just need to finish the shotgun.
I was not going to to add the grey hair but after seeing k.bowens Ash it changed my mind. Hope you dont mind me copying you :wave
heres some new pics

curse u pete, why do ur ashes always kick mines ___es lol. best ash ever

Back