Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody(from here) threw out a Rumor that Hot Toys is doing Evil Dead 2 Ash

Somebody(from here) threw out a Rumor that Hot Toys is doing Evil Dead 2 Ash

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you read. :lol

With all the HT fanboys running rampant, there'd be 6 new threads in the horror section about it if there was truth to the rumor. :lecture:lecture:lecture

That said, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! :D

With all the HT fanboys running rampant, there'd be 6 new threads in the horror section about it if there was truth to the rumor. :lecture:lecture:lecture

I know NECA is doing Evil Dead 2, that was at SDCC, so the licensing is available, and honestly if you look at the trends, NECA and HT do the same stuff, Robocop, Terminator, Predator, Alien, Rocky. Granted NECA also does Gears of War, Harry Potter and a bunch of other crap that HT doesn't do, but I like to think positive.

I read about this link at AFTimes a while back, they found this talking about how NECA picked up some licenses from this site. That's why I think HT is doing Escape from New York as well.

https://www.creativelicensingcorporation.com/online-store.php

And by golly, who do I have to kill to get HT Bill & Ted?!?!?!

:nana:

:lol yeah,I know

more a hopeful thought and an update (Hot Toys style) thats long over due

I know NECA is doing Evil Dead 2, that was at SDCC, so the licensing is available, and honestly if you look at the trends, NECA and HT do the same stuff, Robocop, Terminator, Predator, Alien, Rocky. Granted NECA also does Gears of War, Harry Potter and a bunch of other crap that HT doesn't do, but I like to think positive.

I read about this link at AFTimes a while back, they found this talking about how NECA picked up some licenses from this site. That's why I think HT is doing Escape from New York as well.

https://www.creativelicensingcorporation.com/online-store.php

And by golly, who do I have to kill to get HT Bill & Ted?!?!?!

:nana:

:lecture very true we'll see I guess

They can nix the "DX" and lose the PERS and produce a better figure all around without either, saving us some money in the process.

Thats true. I would just want an extra head, cool base, and a ton of accessories including maybe a clean second outfit. Plus it would be cool to have a deadite head as well. Ill take anything ash from hot toys but i just thought the dx would get everything that i would like accomplished in one figure.

Wow all these ashs are so impressive! Just adding my sorry attempt to the pile, be gentle lol

picture.php

Last edited:
Still THE best Ash I have seen, so mega congrats you will get one like that man. :clap

Oh and Gary23, EXCELLENT work for a first attempt. :rock

Back