Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I will finally finish my Ash. After I receive the body and hands from DarkArtist I can hopefully finish this one after.. 5... bloody... years.

Thank you Betomatali for giving my Ash hope!

Looks like I will finally finish my Ash. After I receive the body and hands from DarkArtist I can hopefully finish this one after.. 5... bloody... years.

Thank you Betomatali for giving my Ash hope!

That gives new meaning to the term wip. .. :lol
Congrats on hitting the finish line after all this time

Yeah. It sucks lol. And there still is the chance that he just emailed me to keep me quiet again lol. Let's hope I finally get them partz! I refuse to buy them seperatly lol.

2mzzg9x.jpg

34gvtoz.jpg

fu28so.jpg

1zmci2h.jpg

209sj2d.jpg

I like the likeness in the third pic the most, looks dead-on from that angle IMO!

Got around to painting this Ash Williams (Army of Darkness version?) Today, got it off a For Sale group on Facebook, not sure who sculpted it, had some damage that I fixed! :)

:wink1:

It'd be awesome if you could make it so when the cellar opens Henrietta's head pops out or something tacky like that! Looks awesome nonetheless

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Real Nice Base Pete, love all the fine detailing - Not Keen on the name plate, seams to cheapin the look.

But its certainly gonna look sick all put together , Like DM said above having Henrietta's head poppin out would just be the iceing ;)

any thoughts of doing Henrietta's!!

Imma agree with the name card as well. Just get a black decal to run along the deck and I think it will look nicer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back