Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how much this is costing for the customer lol. Quality work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Very great job !! Bravo Custom horror bases

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 327
just popped in here to say i have a glow in the dark evil dead tee up at zebratees.com dead by the dawn(a nod to dawn of the dead movies poster style) ends Tuesday at midnight.

and im now amazed at wht i have seen up in here, wow!:clap

Start off with a tea bath; use a hot, strong cup of tea let the clothes soak in it for a bit. Give them a quick rinse and wring them out with a paper towel. Then use some diluted paints (blacks, browns, etc.) to add some colors while it's still wet. Afterward you can use a weathering kit to apply some more.

I'm actually painting 3 Ash sculpts at the moment... repainting two of my older paint jobs and also painting one of the heads Beto re-released last year.

Start off with a tea bath; use a hot, strong cup of tea let the clothes soak in it for a bit. Give them a quick rinse and wring them out with a paper towel. Then use some diluted paints (blacks, browns, etc.) to add some colors while it's still wet. Afterward you can use a weathering kit to apply some more.

I'm actually painting 3 Ash sculpts at the moment... repainting two of my older paint jobs and also painting one of the heads Beto re-released last year.

Pic's of the sculpts you're painting? :) Also, tnx for the tips! Sounds good.

Back