Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the re-issue are using new body, not sure if they are same scale as the originals since I don't own the old one.

Medicom is been re-issuing 1 rider and 1 ultraman each month for the pass couple month now, I'm expecting/hoping a NEXT V3 re-issure this month. :clap

All the re-issue are using new body, not sure if they are same scale as the originals since I don't own the old one.

Medicom is been re-issuing 1 rider and 1 ultraman each month for the pass couple month now, I'm expecting/hoping a NEXT V3 re-issure this month. :clap

Thanks for the info!
I had given up on getting one at a decent price.
I will expect/hope with you and perhaps that will speed things up:hi5:

Hey there, I am just getting into the kamen riders and would love to get some dvds of the japanese shows. On ebay I see some complete series runs that come out of malaysia. They say these are region free and should work here in the U.S. anybody have thses or anything like them? Just wondering how they work and what the quality is like. Thanks for your help.

Hey there, I am just getting into the kamen riders and would love to get some dvds of the japanese shows. On ebay I see some complete series runs that come out of malaysia. They say these are region free and should work here in the U.S. anybody have thses or anything like them? Just wondering how they work and what the quality is like. Thanks for your help.

I have gotten some pretty decent sets off of ebay, though you never know if you are going to end up with engrish subtitles which can make watching them difficult sometimes. Most of the ones I've gotten have had decent subtitles but I have gotten a few that are REALLY bad.... Unfortunately it's hard to know what you're getting. Unless you understand japanese then there's no problem at all!

Thanks I don't mind reading subtitles but I just want them to work. I was expecting to read subtitles. I just want them watchable. Thanks for the info.

here are some Pics of my SIC Kiva's

5505805735_286aa242fa_z.jpg

5506418070_babef73c52_z.jpg

5506430382_effb096a64_z.jpg

5505845649_d7984ff5e0_z.jpg

5506458058_fcfd6849d2_z.jpg

I grabbed this re-issue a couple of days ago, finally have some time to take some proper pictures for it. He just looks so damn good.

Was a bit of a steal at $165 shipped too. :yess:

I think it was actually released in Japan a day or two ago. I got it from Anime-export.com who must have broke the street date or something because I think AmiAmi and the like are just starting to ship it.

hi guys, i just come across this thread and saw that the next and first riders is being reissue.
tats great news to me as i had owned the next rider 1 before and he came with so the problems of broken joints. anyone tat got the reissue ver, and is it true that they are using a better body this time round?
thanks!

I don't have the original one, but have heard from people who own both that it does indeed use a newer body.

A HT slim TrueType tends to be a decent substitute too, although it'll be slightly bulkier than it was originally.

Had a chance to open up my SIC Skull/FangJoker set today

GEDC1621.jpg

Totally recommend this set if you're an S.I.C. fan who is into Skull or W!

Back