Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I'm really impressed with this set and the W S.I.C.s so far. (Still haven't gotten the HeatMetal/LunaTrigger set yet though). I hope they make Accel and Eternal.

I've got the HeatMetal/LunaTrigger set, just haven't got around to opening it yet lol. The Skull/FangJoker set is on its way from HobbyLink Japan, I can't wait to get it.

Really nice shots on Rider 1 Pantone!

Where'd you happen to score one for $165 shipped?!

Some shots of SIC Vol 59 Kamen Rider Skull:

6218865500_3deea7b01a_b.jpg

6218868436_eef8a0ab5a_b.jpg

6218348331_b31fb00fab_b.jpg

Really nice pics, zerogouki. I think the SIC Skull/FangJoker set is my favorite SIC release so far.

I just recently got my first Project BM Kamen Rider figures:

GEDC1783.jpg

GEDC1808.jpg

Kiva and OOO. Definitely want to pick up a few more of these in the coming weeks. If anybody here is planning on selling any of these or Kamen Rider RAH's, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Lucked out and got the RAH of one of my favorite Kamen Riders for under $100 the other day:

Kamen Rider Black

GEDC1935.jpg

GEDC1937.jpg
GEDC1946.jpg
GEDC1948.jpg

And my growing 1/6 Kamen Rider collection:
GEDC1934.jpg

Really happy with this figure, but is it just mine, or are the elbows extremely limited by the material they used there?

I've had a heap of Medicom Kamen Riders and lots of them one way or another have some form of limited Articulation due to clothing. Hibiki in general being worst with really thing tight body armor/skin (but awesome looking).

Nice to see your collection growing. I miss having my Kiva PBM. I might buy one again at some point. If you ever come across a PBM Strike Form figure snap it up. It is in my top 3 Medicom Kamen Riders.

I do not have any Riders at the moment i had a mass clear out but i will be buying a few when Sasword and The Bee come out. I might even stretch to Gattack.

Thanks for the advice on Strike Form. I think I've seen New Den-o available at Mandarake, which is where I've gotten all of my Riders except for Black, so maybe I'll pick him up soon. I forgot to mention, but I've got Decade and Hibiki too, but I haven't had a chance to unbox them yet. I opened them up to check for breaks and I must say that Decades joints move incredibly fluidly with little to no restriction (at least the arms do, I didn't really test the lower body). You're right about Hibiki being terribly limited, but I can forgive him because he is also one of my favorite Riders and the figure itself is quite possibly the best looking 1/6 Kamen Rider to date. Oh, and I definitely want the Bee. That was my favorite Zector from Kabuto.

Hibiki kind of reminds me of a Predator figure, its probably the jungle thong he wears and that his gadgets are all stuck on him as opposed to materializing out of thin air. When i had Hibiki i also used him on the P1's jungle display base

spa1811.jpg

But then i quite liked adding things or using them with my figures

spa2211.jpg

spa1866.jpg

Why Kiva didnt come with a violin i dont know... or even Wataru.

And Kudos on Decade. He is probably the best Medicom Kamen Rider. Allthough i do prefer Complete Decade's look and he has K-touch. But Does not have a 2nd Belt.

I had to dig up my Hibiki/Decdade pictures now you said you got them!

spa2060.jpg

spa2061.jpg

spa2062.jpg

spa2063.jpg

spa2064.jpg

spa2065.jpg

The last 2 Riders i owned were Delta and Onyx.

excha.jpg

And they really work well with HT stands the Medicom ones are terrible!

Congrats Dally! BLACK is a great figure, I'm surprised they still have overstocked ones available at such a good price.

I bought mine when it just came during the financial crisis where the Yen rose and the Aussie dollar fell, which ended up costing me $300. Now that was a critical hit to the wallet.

Congrats Dally! BLACK is a great figure, I'm surprised they still have overstocked ones available at such a good price.

I bought mine when it just came during the financial crisis where the Yen rose and the Aussie dollar fell, which ended up costing me $300. Now that was a critical hit to the wallet.

Hibiki kind of reminds me of a Predator figure, its probably the jungle thong he wears and that his gadgets are all stuck on him as opposed to materializing out of thin air. When i had Hibiki i also used him on the P1's jungle display base

But then i quite liked adding things or using them with my figures

Why Kiva didnt come with a violin i dont know... or even Wataru.

And Kudos on Decade. He is probably the best Medicom Kamen Rider. Allthough i do prefer Complete Decade's look and he has K-touch. But Does not have a 2nd Belt.

I had to dig up my Hibiki/Decdade pictures now you said you got them!
[im

The last 2 Riders i owned were Delta and Onyx

And they really work well with HT stands the Medicom ones are terrible!
Wow, really nice pics. Hibiki on that stand looks incredible.

Ouch, man. I was lucky enough to win an ebay auction and with my Ebay bucks it only came out to $77 shipped. Its a wonder there weren't more bidders as there were plenty enough bidders to beat me at the auctions for PBM Ichgo and Nigo this week. :(

By the way, Bakurenoh, where did you get that violin for Kiva? I'd like to get one.

Back