Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the original RAH Kuuga and it was a really nice figure but suffered from 2 things i disliked.

1) Matchstick arms (apear to be padded in version 1.5)
2) The height. After watching KR Decade Kuuga was always short but the figure towered over all most all the others.

Version 1.5 also appears to have a rubber looking black undersuit which is more accurate than the original RAH.

Not enough reason to make a whole new figure though :-/

But with Amazing Mighty Kuuga announced a bit ago before this one im wondering if it will be on the new body or old Kuuga body

IMGP8627.JPG

IMGP8454.JPG

IMGP8639.JPG

Part 1 Pics

Man I want some so bad!! I have 6" but would love 12". To much money! 8(

Joker- is awesome. But having owned Cyclone Joker the figure kind of put me off the rest of the line as CJ had such bad articulation

I really cannot wait for the new KR Blade medicom. It looks like the quality and accessories have stepped up a notch. I especially love the bit of exploding ground that comes with it

Took my pics of my S.I.C. Sky Rider last night. The improved articulation is great, though my one got hit with pretty bad QC on the head. Half of the right eye's all scratched up and matte, and there's a black dot sitting on the inside I can't scratch off.

Last edited:
Nice shots. I just got Skyrider in myself on Friday. Only issue I have are the antenna - they are super-loose and will barely stay in position.

6450106945_995ff32e7a_b.jpg

6450103699_fc87347313_b.jpg

Man, Skyrider looks great. Bandai has really stepped up their game with SICs in the past year or so. Can't wait to see SIC OOO revealed.

My newest Kamen Rider acquisition was Figuarts Knight:

GEDC2420.jpg

Can't wait to get all of the Ryuki Figuarts with their Contract Monsters.

And I might as well post the majority of my Kamen Rider collection since I've taken pics recently.

GEDC2350.jpg

GEDC2321.jpg

Does anybody here have that big Kamen Rider V1 with $1,000 price tag on it ?
I am wondering what is the quality like of the figure and if it is articulated and what does it come with.

I am tempted to buy that as my first KR piece.

All the re-issue are using new body, not sure if they are same scale as the originals since I don't own the old one.

Medicom is been re-issuing 1 rider and 1 ultraman each month for the pass couple month now, I'm expecting/hoping a NEXT V3 re-issure this month. :clap

Is the re-issue of Kamen Rider 1 The Next still around and what does the box look like ?

I want one

eMASKEDriderRAH9002.jpg

Is this re-issued or no ?

Last edited:
Is the re-issue of Kamen Rider 1 The Next still around and what does the box look like ?

I want one

Is this re-issued or no ?

Can't tell from that image. But the re-issue has the exact same box as the original. But if I remembered correctly, the original might've had the sticker about the mail order exclusive Rider #2, whereas the re-issue doesn't.

Man, Skyrider looks great. Bandai has really stepped up their game with SICs in the past year or so. Can't wait to see SIC OOO revealed.

My newest Kamen Rider acquisition was Figuarts Knight:

GEDC2420.jpg

Can't wait to get all of the Ryuki Figuarts with their Contract Monsters.

And I might as well post the majority of my Kamen Rider collection since I've taken pics recently.

GEDC2350.jpg

GEDC2321.jpg

Awesome!!!

Can't tell from that image. But the re-issue has the exact same box as the original. But if I remembered correctly, the original might've had the sticker about the mail order exclusive Rider #2, whereas the re-issue doesn't.

Oh ok.
And the re-issue has a better body right ?

The Hoppers are awesome. Its a shame ive completely changed my collection around to pretty much completely exclude medicom figures. because they are 2 i would really want. But Price depending i may still get The Bee

The Hoppers are awesome. Its a shame ive completely changed my collection around to pretty much completely exclude medicom figures. because they are 2 i would really want. But Price depending i may still get The Bee

The hoppers looks amazing. Especially Punch, I really love the color coordination on him.

I came close to buying Kick Several times because i would see it on ebay for like $140 (though they are more now)

I've never saw a punch for under $300 (damn exclusives).

If i had of saw Punch for the same price as Kick id of probably bought both.

Instead i will probably just buy the Bee and fight temptation to buy any of the others.

I wish they had of given us more in the Kiva line though. IXA and Saga would make great figures. Emperor kiva or Dark Kiva would be a display stealer IMO

I came close to buying Kick Several times because i would see it on ebay for like $140 (though they are more now)

I've never saw a punch for under $300 (damn exclusives).

If i had of saw Punch for the same price as Kick id of probably bought both.

Instead i will probably just buy the Bee and fight temptation to buy any of the others.

I wish they had of given us more in the Kiva line though. IXA and Saga would make great figures. Emperor kiva or Dark Kiva would be a display stealer IMO

Punch are exclusive, hence the price tag. I wanted to just buy Punch, but in the end ended up getting Kick as well, since they are a pair:lol

Never really did like the character the Bee, Sasword, Gatack or Drake, so I guess my wallet is safe.

The next on my list would be Skull, Faiz Accel and maybe normal Faiz and Auto Vajin:panic:

Back