Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
]

Dude saintsyn, nice collection! Jaw dropped when i saw this! Gotta ask tho, whos the blue guy with that gun in like the 7th shot down! He looks awesome!

Last edited:
Thanks mate! I think the figure you are talking about is G3 from Kamen Rider Agito. This figure is from the S.I.C. line...

Hello,

Great thread! Just picked up Wing Knight from 45Fresh.com last week and he looks awesome! Great detail as a figma and lots of fun to play with! Definitely a cool figure.

figmawingknight_closeup.jpg

https://www.45fresh.com/product/figma_Kamen_Rider_Wing_Knight/action_figure

Thanks

Ive probably had about 30 Medicom Kamen Riders so i may aswell show some of the photos i can still find links too. I used to spam photos of them everywhere but either threads are closed or i cant find links so these will have to do :(

spa5660.jpg

spa3711.jpg

spa3463.jpg

spa2940.jpg

spa2768.jpg

spa2757.jpg

spa2771.jpg

spa2731.jpg

Hello,

Great thread! Just picked up Wing Knight from 45Fresh.com last week and he looks awesome! Great detail as a figma and lots of fun to play with! Definitely a cool figure.

figmawingknight_closeup.jpg

https://www.45fresh.com/product/figma_Kamen_Rider_Wing_Knight/action_figure

Thanks

I just got Figma Torque/Zolda the other day and am rather impressed with him as well. I love how they were able to use rubber to hide the ugly hip joints without really hindering articulation. I've got a few more of the Dragon Knight Figmas on the way and plan to probably complete the set now that they go cheap due to the Figuarts being announced. Speaking of the Figuarts, I just got my payment request for Figuarts Kamen Rider 1, so I should have that in about a week or two. I love that they're making more Showa era Figuarts, and Kamen Rider 1 has been one of my most anticipated in a while.

Bakurenoh, you have an awesome collection! Where did you get that 1/6 bike you're using with Ryuki?

Thank you Medicom for re-issue THE FIRST and THE NEXT! Both are my dream figure. :clap

8e08a30e.jpg

df563e17.jpg

7094a17c.jpg

5f9672f8.jpg

8b2c747a.jpg

OMG are these reissues using a bigger body or are they the same scale as the originals? I picked up the Next V3 Shocker Rider and was bummed at how skinny he was. Had to pack him up with cotton padding to get some meat onto his bones :)

Back