Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some classic figure pics (V3 and Riderman Human Form)

IMGP4236a.JPG

IMGP4253a.JPG

Some classic stuff...

2011-03-22.jpg

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

Don't know much about Kamen Riders, apart from they look really cool. Keep posting Pic's guys, really like looking through this thread :clap

My PBM! FANG JOKER has finally arrived. Here is the photo review.

9d9ec2c9.jpg

7f2ae6ac.jpg

7864b048.jpg

bcd308ab.jpg

2bfcb7df.jpg

cc5e4f71.jpg

d1f4c2f7.jpg

dc3d06bf.jpg

d4d7f0af.jpg

83241a58.jpg

083d0675.jpg

f70f86eb.jpg

85ab1b23.jpg

f78d42a0.jpg

885d933e.jpg

Awesome looking but stupidly expensive. :panic:

Skull photo review coming tomorrow. :yess:

Wow both Skull and FangJoker look amazing. I'm seriously considering buying Skull. Are the Project BM figures as fragile as some of Medicom's RAH figures?

I don't know if many people here collect Kamen Rider Figuarts but I recently picked up OOO TaToBa and GataKiriBa. Both are awesome, but the ankle articulation leaves a lot to be desired.

Skull is now going around 1500 Fang is 3300~3800 (PO price is a lot cheaper).... nuts.

Both BM and RAH share the same body, they are as fragile as fragile can be lol. Those so call newly improved new body still break no matter how careing you are.

Skull is now going around 1500 Fang is 3300~3800 (PO price is a lot cheaper).... nuts.

Both BM and RAH share the same body, they are as fragile as fragile can be lol. Those so call newly improved new body still break no matter how careing you are.

That's a shame - it's not as if these figures aren't just crying out to be posed or anything. I only have two KR figures and I was hoping to start a small collection of them... but can I really afford $200+ for figures that are so fragile? :(

I really would like to pick up a few riders as well, but the prices scare the hell out of me and then on top of that knkowing there so fragile.

I really would like to pick up a few riders as well, but the prices scare the hell out of me and then on top of that knkowing there so fragile.

Is it really that bad? I was thinking of getting Rei plugsuit and Kamen Rider 1 RAHs eventually.

Is it really that bad? I was thinking of getting Rei plugsuit and Kamen Rider 1 RAHs eventually.

If you love 'em you gotta get 'em. I have a Faiz 555 and a Shocker Rider v3. Faiz is cool, true 1/6 and looks kinda beefy. Shocker is a classic medi 'boy in a suit' and looks cheap thanks to the plastic gloves and boots. They both cost about the same, but Faiz is worth every penny and Shocker isn't worth half what I paid.

I'd like a couple more, but I'm not sure whether the new, bigger bodies are consistent across all the lines.

Back