Show Off Your Favourite Poses!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic poses and pics guys. Wish I had a good camera but here's my fav poses shelf
asy2ugad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Aldo Raine pose is the greatest thing I ever seen.

Great pics guys. I wish I had the eye for posing like you guys. I'm so scared of damaging the figures. I think me HT DX-04 Bruce Lee is in the most dynamic pose. I will post pics when i get home. Please show more pics of the DX-12, I'm looking for new ideas. Time to get brave.

I think most are like that, I know I was, you'll slowly ease yourself into it though. Before you know it, you'll be up to your neck with naked doll bodies and spare parts! :lol :rock

This thread is awesome. I hope more people will contribute. That Aldo pose is BOSS!

Fantastic poses and pics guys. Wish I had a good camera but here's my fav poses shelf
asy2ugad.jpg

Aldo looks awesome dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics guys. I wish I had the eye for posing like you guys. I'm so scared of damaging the figures. I think me HT DX-04 Bruce Lee is in the most dynamic pose. I will post pics when i get home. Please show more pics of the DX-12, I'm looking for new ideas. Time to get brave.
still waiting ;)

I love this thread. Wish there were more contributions! I would but I keep mine in museum style for the most part. Lame I know
the Museum style look is pretty awesome IMO, I have a small collection so I go for more active looking poses, but if I had a bunch, they'd be well lit and museum style, for a while anyway

Back