Show Off Your Favourite Poses!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaunted

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whatever the scale, 1/6, 1/4

Post pics of your figures in the poses you like best.

My Joker isn't currently in this position but it'll likely be going back to it soon
733821_595408710472313_1045553601_n.jpg

Bats:

8c9ea6_15134900170366b1695c037017576a34.jpg_400

8c9ea6_f03b6b4a42fed0e49482c182492ea518.jpg_400

Then there's these but they didn't stay in the poses much longer after the photos:

shadow_of_the_bat_by_gaunted-d5wi0ue.jpg

tumblr_men9m4iMHV1qjkhtjo1_500.jpg

the_last_laugh_by_gaunted-d6fxf5t.jpg

tangowiththebat_by_gaunted-d701n9e.png

Oh, and apparently, this is my favourite, I did it because I was curious, and now I just can't convince myself to change it back to Batman or Bruce... I smile every time I walk past it, can't help it

tumblr_mteer97ke51qjkhtjo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Wow great stuff. I really like the Catwoman/Bruce one and the Bruce/Batarang

Thank you!
Just did the Catwoman/Bruce shoot last night, happy with how it came out, it was inspired by the Alex Ross piece with Joker/HarleyQuinn

Thank you!
Just did the Catwoman/Bruce shoot last night, happy with how it came out, it was inspired by the Alex Ross piece with Joker/HarleyQuinn

Yeah I definitely got the reference. My only question is, did you give Bats something to stand on?

What body is being used on the Heath Ledger laughing Joker?
Same it came with, I was wondering why you asked but then I looked again at the picture, lol The joints are photoshopped out, assuming that's why you asked?

Yeah I definitely got the reference. My only question is, did you give Bats something to stand on?
Bats is on the DX12 stand, it was a bit of a task getting them to stay up like that, but once I had Bats holding Selina's wrist, getting them to stay became easier

Are they all your pics? I seem to remember seeing the DX08 standing behind the DX11 countless times before on the internet but without your watermark on the picture :dunno

hahahaha love the bat joker.... well played
haha, thanks.
I feel like I should get the armory just so I can leave Jokeman like that

Are they all your pics? I seem to remember seeing the DX08 standing behind the DX11 countless times before on the internet but without your watermark on the picture :dunno
Yeah, that one is "No Laughing Matter", it seemed to start travelling more after someone chopped my watermark off :S
Glad it traveled though, just... would have been nice to have my name attached everywhere it went lol

Some great photos there!

Here are some old shots of my CR Supes. :D

DSC00504_2sunHT.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

Thanks for sharing!
Those look great

Fantastic poses and pics guys. Wish I had a good camera but here's my fav poses shelf
asy2ugad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics guys. I wish I had the eye for posing like you guys. I'm so scared of damaging the figures. I think me HT DX-04 Bruce Lee is in the most dynamic pose. I will post pics when i get home. Please show more pics of the DX-12, I'm looking for new ideas. Time to get brave.

I love this thread. Wish there were more contributions! I would but I keep mine in museum style for the most part. Lame I know

Back